• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

My heart is still pounding from how close that game was wow. Sorry Greg. If you had Bortles you would have won easily. The amount of poor decisions I made was insane

DJ Bowser

I believe Chargers-Vikings is happening after 8pm EST and Chargers-Pats is happening after the Chargers game.

Then onto the divisional round and a step closer to draft day!

brentech

Sorry I posted stream link in discord but not here.

You should go to twitch.tv/scottsullivan and watch the end of 4th qtr and overtime though. Shit was bananas

Edit: Shit I just realized it doesn't archive automatically? How do you get your games to archive FMT?

Go into settings on twitch and turn on auto archive

I still can't decide if we just had a well played game that resulted in the low score, or if it was just an exciting game for viewers because all the momentum swings.

it was a well played game! forgot to bring up the 2nd to the last pick i threw (43:23 https://www.twitch.tv/frenchmovietheme/v/97941984). i was just trying to play as conservative as possible and make a safe throw, take the FG if its incomplete. then the fucking ball hits my OL on the shoulder and bounces up for the pick!

going to have to go into ultra conservative mode against AT and i'll probably lose because of it

brentech

I needed more of these on my picks.

FrankPoliticalGraysquirrel.gif

brentech

in my mind i was like come on davis make the cut make the cut make the cut, and i felt pressure that wasn't there so i let the ball go hopefully anticipating you would thing it was a fly route and not head out towards the sideline... oh well
Yea. The one that you user picked me(in the redzone I think) I tried a touch pass thinking I would drop it over your user player and before the safety. Just didn't work out that way.

I'm probably more proud of my pick with Burnett. Because his job on that play was in a zone where none of your guys were, and I stuck with it and ended up getting the pick by staying in the lane.
I don't think any play feels better in Madden than start to finish user control picks.

rinse82

Well, good thing I didn't open my psvr yet (was waiting for my Pro to come in). I somehow missed the news that the VR Processing Unit doesn't pass through HDR, wtf Sony?

Guess I'm returning and waiting for a hardware revision, no way I'm swapping cables to play HDR.

DCX

DCX
Got jobbed on three Julio TDs including one right in the endzone and didn't even have an option to challenge :/ incredible.

Playoffs=reverse HFA

DCX

Got jobbed on three Julio TDs including one right in the endzone and didn't even have an option to challenge :/ incredible.

Playoffs=reverse HFA

DCX

Yeah, I was surprised. I thought it meant that the refs were going to automatically do it at the next play start since it wouldn't let you. Was shocked when you got nothing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Honestly I am just rooting for Az to win it all so I don't completely feel like shit. I still cannot believe the level to which my defense folded at the end, forgetting about whatever happened before then. That last drive was exactly what I game planned for and it was working all game.

1) Stop the run, always set your D opposite where the RB lines up due to the stupid shotgun runs
2) One of two defensive adjustments depending on the down - Triangle - Square - R-stick up to have the defender over Benjamin back off and protect against the vert or (on third down) triangle - X (or wherever Olsen is) - X for spotlight. It's either verts or that post out when it is guns trips left and Olsen is on the line in traditional TE spot
3) Overloads over the RT for pressure. Hunter had a game as did Barr right over the top of the RT.

Just ridiculous way to end the game. Still mad 12+ hours later.

Honestly I am just rooting for Az to win it all so I don't completely feel like shit. I still cannot believe the level to which my defense folded at the end, forgetting about whatever happened before then. That last drive was exactly what I game planned for and it was working all game.

1) Stop the run, always set your D opposite where the RB lines up due to the stupid shotgun runs
2) One of two defensive adjustments depending on the down - Triangle - Square - R-stick up to have the defender over Benjamin back off and protect against the vert or (on third down) triangle - X (or wherever Olsen is) - X for spotlight. It's either verts or that post out when it is guns trips left and Olsen is on the line in traditional TE spot
3) Overloads over the RT for pressure. Hunter had a game as did Barr right over the top of the RT.

Just ridiculous way to end the game. Still mad 12+ hours later.

Plus his kick wasn't accurate! Rigged!

Alternately, pick random defensive plays. I played Greg to within a score (and had chance to win on last play) and didn't spend much time with a controller in my hands on defense. Suck less, Welli.

Also I didn't spend much time reading this page since that wasnt about Greg. Point about Welli being trash stands.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alternately, pick random defensive plays. I played Greg to within a score (and had chance to win on last play) and didn't spend much time with a controller in my hands on defense. Suck less, Welli.

Also I didn't spend much time reading this page since that wasnt about Greg. Point about Welli being trash stands.

Yes, I need to get gud I agree.

Greg

that game made me change my LB lineup

Top Bottom