• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

congrats on making the playoffs

sorry smokey :(

VJnCO.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Man I totally forgot about that guy. Was he even on a team? What happened to Na'vi?

He was on a tier 2 team. It was doing OK with pieliedie and zai but pretty poorly otherwise. Although sing himself played pretty well in the Boston qualifiers this week.

Wellll, shit.
I made this post the day it happened...

Associated Press reports boat was traveling at full throttle when it crashed.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c537...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
Yeah you don't really run into a jetty while idling, they're usually near the channels/ a part of the channels, you're kind of required to be running at speed or the currents gonna move you around more than you like. My guess is alchohol was involved, like most boat crashes on a Sunday. Could've easily been running through the channel and slipped, grabbed the wheel and just veer into the thing tho. I want to see a picture of this jetty. There's a few in South Miami that can surprise you....

Friendly PSA to all the implants of South Florida: Boating is dangerous and it's not okay for your captain to drink. Doesn't matter how big and open the ocean is, you have to navigate back eventually. Don't drink and drive. Alchohol being involved in this is pure speculation but as a South Floridian it's definitely my first assumption.

And then I saw the picture of the clearly marked jetty...

:(

Splat

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Forget it, I give. GG Bird, Frustrating game, my guys kept getting stuck on each other on simple routes. The pick by Porter and the second one by Hosley (WTF) were a result

Had no idea what to do to stop your O. In the beginning of the game I was getting you with pressure then I couldn't get anything due to the quick passes. Next season will be fun. I am now 0-2 against the Bird led Bears.

Birdman02

Forget it, I give. GG Bird, Frustrating game, my guys kept getting stuck on each other on simple routes. The pick by Porter and the second one by Hosley (WTF) were a result
GG man. I wish I could get my defense to react to the ball like that all the time. I thought I was done after your easy first drive and a QB fumble return TD right after.

I'm only half serious, tbh. Just asking for consistency!

Did either of your try and schedule before today?

Ferny requested a sim loss. IF either wellington or brent requested a sim loss I'd have granted.

Phee or cb can you vance? Otherwise I'm home in 30 min or so. MAKE sure brent gets simwin. I know I set it but double check

holy smokes i got a shit load of points for a bunch of guys, even though i only won 1 year end award (linebacker). guess a bunch of my guys reached their goals. be sure to check your XP before playing your games playoff teams!

brent i can play now if you want

DCX

DCX
holy smokes i got a shit load of points for a bunch of guys, even though i only won 1 year end award (linebacker). guess a bunch of my guys reached their goals. be sure to check your XP before playing your games playoff teams!

Sweet! Will check it out shortly.

DCX

brentech

I'm going to try to log on now. If it works, I need a moment to reorganize my depth chart. Then I can play- if servers go down mid game, or anything, I probably won't play it back tonight.

Top Bottom