• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I had a change of heart for you friend. I realized you would want me to do my part and vote for the legalization of Wacky Tobacky in California.

I've never really been a slave to the man so the idea of not having time to do something like vote is weird to me. Can you not just go before work or at lunch or something? Even when I worked for Big Finance in Boston without a car voting was never hard. I just walked to the poll before work.

5FE7A91D-D2C0-4E4C-B552-F0DC65AE77E4_zpsbrxkqs7z.jpg

See yall in the next life

I've never really been a slave to the man so the idea of not having time to do something like vote is weird to me. Can you not just go before work or at lunch or something? Even when I worked for Big Finance in Boston without a car voting was never hard. I just walked to the poll before work.

My polling place is by my apartment and my commute is about an hour each way. The polling place closes at 8pm and most nights I get home between 7:30 and 8pm depending upon how awful traffic is that day. I'll probably try and schedule it so I can vote before I go in. Right now I get to the office at 9am so that I can do a Skype call with the team we are working with in Spain. I think the polling place is open early enough so that I can before I leave.

It's really only an issue this year because of the stupid length of my commute. This is the worst commute for a job I've ever had.

brentech

I can't decide if I want to buy that TV or not. Only thing holding me back is my TV wall mount that now has a slight imbalance.
Debating if I should wait for when we move to go to 4k.
I would just stop using the wall mount, but I don't want to fill in the in wall wire hiding thing.

I can't decide if I want to buy that TV or not. Only thing holding me back is my TV wall mount that now has a slight imbalance.
Debating if I should wait for when we move to go to 4k.
I would just stop using the wall mount, but I don't want to fill in the in wall wire hiding thing.

Did you get the pm? Can you send an invite to nightz if so?

phee hasnt posted in a while

RIP

It's because I've sat at my desk for the last hour or so, absolutely mortified.

I called the hotel I was staying at last week when I was out doing a gig, to ask why I have an extra 100 dollar charge.

"Oh, you're (Insert Name) right? Yes, it's because your room reeked heavily of marijuana when we to clean it that night, and we had to give it a significantly extra cleaning before the smell evaporated."

At first I tried denying it, I somehow said the words in a sea of jumbled mess "It wasn't smoke" "It wasn't weed" "It was an e-cig" "No it wasn't an e-cig" and ended up at "Ok I am so sorry it won't happen again, I thought I could mask it, by the way did you tell my employers"

She laughed it off, said she understood and that it was fine, but I have no idea if any of the other employees will bring it up when the orchestra books rooms again.

I called the hotel I was staying at last week when I was out doing a gig, to ask why I have an extra 100 dollar charge.

"Oh, you're (Insert Name) right? Yes, it's because your room reeked heavily of marijuana when we to clean it that night, and we had to give it a significantly extra cleaning before the smell evaporated."

At first I tried denying it, I somehow said the words in a sea of jumbled mess "It wasn't smoke" "It wasn't weed" "It was an e-cig" "No it wasn't an e-cig" and ended up at "Ok I am so sorry it won't happen again, I thought I could mask it, by the way did you tell my employers"

She laughed it off, said she understood and that it was fine, but I have no idea if any of the other employees will bring it up when the orchestra books rooms again.

Lmao

Bread

Banned

lol holy fuck that's awkward, hope your employer doesn't find out man.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I read this in James Franco Pineapple Express voice.

brentech

Hoping I signed who I needed signed during the season. I know I passed on Peppers and Cook, along with Elliott and Datone Jones

Somnia

Hoping I signed who I needed signed during the season. I know I passed on Peppers and Cook, along with Elliott and Datone Jones

Ya I re-signed who I really wanted during the season, but due to the Romo trade I have pretty much no money this season. Thankfully I'll be good to go after this.

Top Bottom