• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Cwd3-pvWgAAR0uv.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, not that my offensive line was great, as they all have 0 confidence, but the RT retired, and fuck the RG, he wants too much money for the cap room I have and his age, so... :|

Splat

correct. go into the negotiating, make an offer and if they reject you can tag them.

here is the schedule (we will come up with vance times/dates shortly):

Stage 1: Sign free agents week 1 (no scouting available)
Stage 2: Sign free agents week 2 (scouting available)
Stage 3: Sign free agents week 3 (scouting available)
Stage 4: Nothing except scouting players
Stage 5: NFL Draft
Stage 6: Adjust roster/Draft Recap (THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYER'S POSITION)
Stage 7: Pre-season begins

Which week has combine results?
Also, player regression is now full of people losing stats due to getting older. Green is only 29, already lost 2 speed/acc/agi :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jason Kelce regressed 15 total attribute points for "getting older"

He is 29 years old.

I hate this game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The classic Madden "Make the current players considerably worse while making rookies super overpowered" cycle.

BigAT

Jason Kelce regressed 15 total attribute points for "getting older"

He is 29 years old.

I hate this game.

My 24 year old, rookie MLB regressed because he had under 10 sacks.

This is the list of inside linebackers that had 10 sacks or more last year:

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ah damn it. I wasn't paying attention to the thread and missed the Owl again!!

I need to give FMT my cell number so I can get the DM treatment of getting a text message. Just for important stuff since I never need to be texted to play my games.

edit: Also, fuck you James Harrison I tried to give his ass 6 million for 1 more season and he told me it wasn't enough and he'd be testing free agency. Instead retires what a bum

Still better than whatever you get with the 96th pick of the draft.
You don't understand how the free market works. Also, it'll be the 95th, FMT loss cause he leaned on the deep ball too much, hmmmmmmmmm. And how do I have 17 mil to spend before I even tag Baker. What the fuck is wrong with this organization!?

In other news Garçon loss 33 attribute points and is now hitting FA even tho I offered over fair.

Somnia

Thinking of holding off on ordering a 4KTV till next year and just playing in 1080p on my Pro till then. Prices have been dropping consistently and should be able to get better deals next year sometime. The supersampling screenshots of 1080p games are nice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thinking of holding off on ordering a 4KTV till next year and just playing in 1080p on my Pro till then. Prices have been dropping consistently and should be able to get better deals next year sometime. The supersampling screenshots of 1080p games are nice.
What's the point of the PS4 Pro then?

So my thoughts on vacin is 1 day each vance, which brings us to Tuesday

FA week 1: starts tonight at 9 pm pst
Week 2: starts Sunday night
Week 3: starts Monday night

So the draft options are:

Tuesday night 6 pm pst
Wednesday night 6 pm pst
Thursday night 6 pm pst

I can't run the draft starting any later than those times. What do you fellows think?

Somnia

So my thoughts on vacin is 1 day each vance, which brings us to Tuesday

FA week 1: starts tonight at 9 pm pst
Week 2: starts Sunday night
Week 3: starts Monday night

So the draft options are:

Tuesday night 6 pm pst
Wednesday night 6 pm pst
Thursday night 6 pm pst

I can't run the draft starting any later than those times. What do you fellows think?

I vote Tuesday also. Thanks for tonight btw, I may get home earlier as long as Atlanta keeps looking good traffic wise. I'll post when I'm done :)

Shit Tuesday is election day some people may not want to? Wednesday works also.

I vote Tuesday also. Thanks for tonight btw, I may get home earlier as long as Atlanta keeps looking good traffic wise. I'll post when I'm done :)

Shit Tuesday is election day some people may not want to? Wednesday works also.

That's why I give options on the dates but I would think most polling places will have closed. I understand people may want to follow the results on TV tho

Somnia

Well...

Samsung 8000 55" just ordered. Got it for $729, scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

Guess I am getting a 4k tv lol

Top Bottom