• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Somnia

Outside of getting a deal like that, I think ps4 pro is a easier sale for the 1080p sets. Downsampling alone probably best usage of power.

Yep, Tomb Raider for example I'll be playing in the 1080p 30fps added graphical feature mode, not 4k.

I was going to wait on a 4k but that deal was too good.

Wednesday is good for me as well.

Damn Tony Romo losing 2 THP due to getting older...down to 86... HIs other ratings are still good but that could be a problem if he keeps losing 2 THP each season...

Tuesday 6 PM.

i_voted_sticker-r9e8abad0ab5d4e9fbe7d9321b3b15060_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Election coverage will be live on any screen you own. I can't imagine anyone wants to subject themselves to that shit with no other distractions. A long, boring draft is the perfect accompaniment!

BigAT

So my thoughts on vacin is 1 day each vance, which brings us to Tuesday

FA week 1: starts tonight at 9 pm pst
Week 2: starts Sunday night
Week 3: starts Monday night

So the draft options are:

Tuesday night 6 pm pst
Wednesday night 6 pm pst
Thursday night 6 pm pst

I can't run the draft starting any later than those times. What do you fellows think?
#TeamThursday

Now, then, always.

That's actually a good point about the draft being a good distraction from the election. It will be essentially over by the time I get home here in Alaska, I change my vote to Tuesday!

Damn my #2 CB is 34 and regression is hitting him like a mofo. Lost 30 total points, down to 83 speed...

Smokey

Thinking of holding off on ordering a 4KTV till next year and just playing in 1080p on my Pro till then. Prices have been dropping consistently and should be able to get better deals next year sometime. The supersampling screenshots of 1080p games are nice.

Outside of a killer deal like rinse, I'm waiting to see what CES 2018 has to offer. The HDR stuff needs to get nailed down along with input lag, and by then OLED will mature even more.

I got burned on my current set that I spent $3,000 on in 2011. Not making that same mistake again...

Well...

Samsung 8000 55" just ordered. Got it for $729, scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

Guess I am getting a 4k tv lol

...but I see you ordered it! That's a crazy deal on the 55''.

Somnia

Jeez is your job hiring!?

Don't live in a crazy expensive city or go to London! :)

Outside of a killer deal like rinse, I'm waiting to see what CES 2018 has to offer. The HDR stuff needs to get nailed down along with input lag, and by then OLED will mature even more.

I got burned on my current set that I spent $3,000 on in 2011. Not making that same mistake again...

...but I see you ordered it! That's a crazy deal on the 55''.

Yep! I had every plan on waiting, but that deal was too good. I think FMT ordered one too, same with Rinse (though he got the 65 I think).

So my thoughts on vacin is 1 day each vance, which brings us to Tuesday

FA week 1: starts tonight at 9 pm pst
Week 2: starts Sunday night
Week 3: starts Monday night

So the draft options are:

Tuesday night 6 pm pst
Wednesday night 6 pm pst
Thursday night 6 pm pst

I can't run the draft starting any later than those times. What do you fellows think?

Sim it. I can't make any of those times unless I stay at work to draft :(

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
why
is
brent
still
in
the
league

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

brent should be kicked for totally ignoring the PM I sent him asking for advice on IT certs!!

Election coverage will be live on any screen you own. I can't imagine anyone wants to subject themselves to that shit with no other distractions. A long, boring draft is the perfect accompaniment!

Yep, I gotta agree with this!

edit - also I took off work all week next week so whatever you guys decide should be good for me.

Plus, it looks like the best possible result is the most likely on Tuesday. Clinton will win and the GOP will retain the senate and house. Gridlock, sweet sweet federal gridlock. I'll be thrilled and everyone else will be unhappy. God bless America.

Somnia

Plus, it looks like the best possible result is the most likely on Tuesday. Clinton will win and the GOP will retain the senate and house. Gridlock, sweet sweet federal gridlock. I'll be thrilled and everyone else will be unhappy. God bless America.

4 more years of nothing being accomplished and each side blaming the other! Woooooooo

there's a chance for dems senate though! #ThisThingsIBelieve

It got a lot harder this week with Todd Young taking a 5 point lead in Indiana. The talk of a "Dem wave" was pretty dependent on that race going to Bayh, and Bayh has fallen off a cliff. For some reason the past two weeks has seen a massive GOP surge in down ballot elections which is baffling. Christ even Ron Johnson made his race competitive. It's been a baffling two weeks. The only change, really, is that Trump has stopped making big national appearances.

4 more years of nothing being accomplished and each side blaming the other! Woooooooo

I'll take 50 more years like that please and thank you.

I just ordered the regular size of Cajun fries instead of little size. Am I about to regret this?

Damn this shit is expensive now...regular here is 4.19 and little is 3.09.

Top Bottom