• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DJ Bowser

I thought we weren't supposed to start in-fighting and threatening to kill the league until at least season 3.

DCX I sent you the info on my LOLB for trade. I could part with Moats instead if your interested. Really any LB except Shazier is on the block.
Pass-rushing lb?

Send me the info too! I'll undercut DCX!

Though I have no cap space.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
sim the next season

2vJpCK1.gif

DCX

DCX
I thought we weren't supposed to start in-fighting and threatening to kill the league until at least season 3.

DCX I sent you the info on my LOLB for trade. I could part with Moats instead if your interested. Really any LB except Shazier is on the block.
Can you send me the info for Moats. I do believe we can make a deal here friend!

DCX

CB3

These things need to happen:

A final schedule for advancing (6 PST for final free agency stage and draft at 7?)
FMT needs to transfer ownership to someone
Someone needs to actually monitor the draft and skip picks for people who arent here (AKA not me)

Those three things need to happen before anything is confirmed.

I'm at the doctors right now with my daughter so no clue when I'll be home to transfer ownership but it should be by about 5 pm pst. If so I will transfer to whoever wants to monitor and we draft tonight at 6 pm pst. If not then we draft tomorrow or Wednesday pending final vote tally

CB3

We can do without a person "running" it, but that means everyone who isnt there will run the full time on each pick.

I wouldnt be opposed to assigning a temporary (trustworthy) person with experience in franchise mode to doing it either (eg. Lonestar).

You assholes trying to power move the draft to tonight are a bunch of jerks lol.
Trying to get a bunch of people on autodraft so you can swoop in and steal all the sleepers without competition! I SMELL A CONSPIRACY

You assholes trying to power move the draft to tonight are a bunch of jerks lol.
Trying to get a bunch of people on autodraft so you can swoop in and steal all the sleepers without competition! I SMELL A CONSPIRACY

It's good for me, I am the worst scouter in the league :(

Cpu will do much better for me!

CB3

Ill advance in a hour to final FA stage.

I wont be around to sim every CPU pick once the draft starts. So unless someone steps up, it will be a pretty long draft!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I wont be around to sim every CPU pick once the draft starts. So unless someone steps up, it will be a pretty long draft!

why the fuck are we doing it tonight if nobody is going to be around for it?
the last draft we had nobody to advance it took 3 hours.. that's retarded.

brentech

I'm a "don't care"
So there is no reason for me to force the draft tonight by taking control. Running OOTP is enough for me.
Fmt always says the draft only takes 2 hours, then the draft ends after 3. It's a process whether people are there or not.

CB3

This was a madden league members(
eznark
) + Phee revolt. And he is MIA. So dont ask me. Its what the people wanted!

The people want what we tell them to want, plebe

I assume no one else has ever run a draft (I certainly haven't) so seems dumb for anyone else to run it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If it absolutely is running tonight, and for some reason no one wants to run it, I'll do it. But I'm also ok with tomorrow thru Thursday.

DJ Bowser

If we do it tonight I could probably be around to skip people if it was so desired. I'd prefer not to be the recipient of any blame or angst though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm also in the "don't care" camp because I'm off work all week but I'd rather not sit around for 3 hours waiting the full 3 minutes for picks because ez wanted to have a dick measuring contest.

I'm also in the "don't care" camp because I'm off work all week but I'd rather not sit around for 3 hours waiting the full 3 minutes for picks because ez wanted to have a dick measuring contest.

If I'm going to take it out to measure it I may as well take a few minutes to admire it, too.

If it absolutely is running tonight, and for some reason no one wants to run it, I'll do it. But I'm also ok with tomorrow thru Thursday.

Everyone welcome Lonestar as new commissioner and owner of the league.

The engraved invitations may not get sent out in time though

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Find it odd that stories showed up in that page, on the draftees, like they had college all star games. Some guy even got injured.

Has to be window dressing, not actual rating related

Do we have a discord thingy that we can hang out in during the draft?

And for people to notify me if I should skip or what, etc.

Top Bottom