• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Somnia

FMT!!!

Please do not rush past "change position" round. Give us 24 hours after draft please to adjust positions and get to 53 players... thanks.

(you will be commish after draft)

brentech

Because the game throws practice squad players on the roster, I would advise not to sim to the season for 24 hours, but whatever.

Drafted: QB Austin Doss - 11th OVR True Talent, Superstar Dev, 81 Deep, 84 mid, 84 short, 92 TP, 84 throw on run.
He is available, if you're in the division and you want him, give me all your players. Everyone else, probably going to need a couple guys in return for a QB. Need at DT and TE in particular - PM

FMT!!!

Please do not rush past "change position" round. Give us 24 hours after draft please to adjust positions and get to 53 players... thanks.

(you will be commish after draft)

I'm not around to advance anything. Tell phee or cb. We will leave that part for 24 hrs

Because the game throws practice squad players on the roster, I would advise not to sim to the season for 24 hours, but whatever.

Drafted: QB Austin Doss - 11th OVR True Talent, Superstar Dev, 81 Deep, 84 mid, 84 short, 92 TP, 84 throw on run.
He is available, if you're in the division and you want him, give me all your players. Everyone else, probably going to need a couple guys in return for a QB. Need at DT and TE in particular - PM

I might be!

Birdman02

Define....all of my players. That pick was stolen from me.

Anybody else have a decent QB available? If not, I guess my season rides on Geno Smith's shoulders!

We're going to leave it up at adjust roster until sometime tomorrow night, everybody report if you have finished or don't need to adjust.

Also, take the time to try and get your roster to 53 now if you're over.

Splat

Managed 4 new starters, a #3 CB, and some HB bodies to put on KR/PR. I'd call it a success (esp my 75 OVR superstar SS in the 5th). Adjustments done, i should be at 53.

Colasante

Nice, I'm happy with 78 overall rated DE. I was debating between him and another DE that ended up rated only 70, so I'm happy with my draft.

Idk what my roster size is at cause I can't access trade center in this phase but I'm ready and will be at 53 before I play.

My first rounders initials are D.C.

I think Wellie might be the only person to not draft a player higher than 69 OVR.

There were 3 players at 80 or 81.

2 at 79
10 at 78

The highest rated on offense by position
QB 78 B Chavez Dolphins 1st/Austin Doss Packers 2nd
HB 79 Charlton Cockrell Panthers 1st
FB 73 G Colston Browns 5th
WR 80 Ace Hemingway Bears 1st
TE 76 P Kropog Bears 2nd
LT 76 O. Broughton Jets 1st/Roland Barrett Stealers 1st
LG 75 J Poyers Lions 2ns
C 75 John Soriano Racists 2nd
RG 77 Chris Wong Browns 2nd
RT 76 James Bollinger Panthers 2nd

I'll do defense later.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Best I can tell, I managed to get 1 starter (77 MLB), 1 Backup? QB (74) and 2 or 3 "well, with some points could potentially be backups or starters at the 3 LB spots, but are in the 60's right now. Maybe with some points, the CB I got could be 4th for the CB's.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The HB I got with 96 speed in the third is going to be the pick of the draft for me. He will be my KR/PR/3rd Down Back to start. His only stat that worries me is carry, which is like 75 or so. At worst, I can get it up enough to have him split time at HB by the end of the season.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Actually pretty happy with my draft. I got the LT I desperately needed he's got better stats than my current starter and has the quick development trait. Also got a beastly TE that is also a quick dev.

My 3rd pick was a terrible DT that I didn't actually mean to choose I thought I had CB selected and the plan was to just pick whoever was at the top of the Corner group. I had DT selected instead. This turd is a 60 ovr that probably won't even make my practice squad.

The CPU picked me a really good LG in the last round of the draft. Guy is 72 ovr and has 84 Run block, 83 impact block.

I would like to work on some trades. I need a good corner

DietRob

ok, i've got my position changes done and i think i've got my roster paired down to 53

Let's get the trade talks going. I know a lot of you were disappointed with lack of quality LB's in the draft. The Steelers are here to help. I need some good corners and wr's

LukeSmith

Seems like the actual order of operations needs to be:

• Adjust Roster: Advance to Preseason: 11/8 6 p.m. PST
  • Sim Preseason to Week 1 (Injuries off): Advance 11/9 6 p.m. PST
  • Week 2 Advance: 11/12

DietRob

Oh well. I did try for a few minutes to see if I could use the move position thing to put guys on the practice squad but ended up just cutting a bunch of sub 65 ovr players. I guess someone might find something useful in my trash.

Top Bottom