• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

It doesnt matter to me either way. I just dont think it should be dismissed outright. Though I think tonight would need more people than it currently has for it to become an actual discussion.

I need trade approval from the both of you.

Steve Something (81 Center)
5th rounder

For Jeremy Hill (81 HB)

That's fine

And I believe AZ is correct

i'm with cola on not wanting to draft on election day, if the majority can do tonight then that's what we should do.

Spoiler:

Prez: Clinton w/ 334 ev
Senate: 52 GOP 48 Dem (WI & NV go blue)
House: 227 GOP 192 Dem
Real winner: sweet, sweet gridlock

Now you can stop pretending it matters.

DJ Bowser

Guess I'm bringing my PS4 remote to work just in case.

I would suggest if you do it tonight, maybe start a little later for west coasters who were completely unaware that tonight was an option?

Shitty part of tonight would be missing out on another week or scouting points. How else will we find late round gems?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys I am looking for OL help. CB has my first rounder but I have every other pick and I also have the Dolphins 3rd and 4th rounders. Let me know if anyone is interested in any picks. I am mostly interested in guys with mid 80s RBK and 85+ strength

DJ Bowser

Similar to Splat, I'd like to bundle my picks to move up a bit. I have:

3rd round (pick 26)
2 4th rounders (picks 7 and 11) which could help a talent deficient roster stock up!

BigAT

I'm good with tonight too, assuming we can change owners.

Advance from this stage, 15 minutes to make final bids for the last FA stage, then draft.

DJ Bowser

You mean like the Miami Dolphins?

I filled some holes in FA I was planning on trading picks away for or drafting. All I really need now is pass rush (if only Phee had traded me Bruce Irvin) and secondary.

Feeling decent about the roster if Play Recognition and Awareness don't matter.

Somnia

Well Bowser managed to make a trade with Somnia for Rodgers.

Somnia will defend the fact he got 2-3 starters out of the deal but let's be real.

The trade made Bowser a contender along with Ty ( Terrace Williams is better than me ) McKay.

The trade made Somnia..well, like Somnia.

DCX

How does it feel to keep winning a lot of games and never winning the superbowl?

I still stand by that trade as it improved my team in the end. Did I get enough for him? Nah, but it worked out in the end for me.

Also for what I want in this draft I'm ok with dropping down. This looks to be a pretty deep draft for what I'm looking for. No one else would offer more, in fact everyone else tryign to trade with me was offering way worse than Bowser.

DCX

DCX
How does it feel to keep winning a lot of games and never winning the superbowl?

I still stand by that trade as it improved my team in the end. Did I get enough for him? Nah, but it worked out in the end for me.

Also for what I want in this draft I'm ok with dropping down. This looks to be a pretty deep draft for what I'm looking for. No one else would offer more, in fact everyone else tryign to trade with me was offering way worse than Bowser.
Feels great winning alot games.

One look at the Superbowl winners lists shows that it's hard to win one.

I used to be you. One trade, one player is going to mask my shitty stick skills and magically work out. Doesn't work that way. Get in the lab, find a Jedi Master to train you and get gud.

Sure my results haven't been what I want them to be in chasing an elusive Super Bowl title, but I'm definitely in a better mind space knowing my hard work is paying off and not just one flukey season but over multiple franchises.

DCX

I recommend you put in your best offers on all FAs in the event the draft happens tonight

ChuckNorristhumbsup+Emil+P.jpg

Somnia

Feels great winning alot games.

One look at the Superbowl winners lists shows that it's hard to win one.

I used to be you. One trade, one player is going to mask my shitty stick skills and magically work out. Doesn't work that way. Get in the lab, find a Jedi Master to train you and get gud.

Sure my results having better me an elusive Super Bowl title, but I'm definitely in a betterind space knowing my hard work is paying off and not just one flukey season but over multiple franchises.

DCX

Except I got multiple players in that Rodgers trade and got rid of 1. Did I win a lot? Nah, I've had 1 good season in all of my time in this league, but it is what it is. I enjoy playing and bitching with all of you. In this trade with Bowser I'm only getting 1 additional player, but like I said, for what I want in this draft I'm ok with dropping down 5 spots and gaining a 2nd rounder.

Guys I am looking for OL help. CB has my first rounder but I have every other pick and I also have the Dolphins 3rd and 4th rounders. Let me know if anyone is interested in any picks. I am mostly interested in guys with mid 80s RBK and 85+ strength

You and half the league.

Guess I'm bringing my PS4 remote to work just in case.

I would suggest if you do it tonight, maybe start a little later for west coasters who were completely unaware that tonight was an option?

Shitty part of tonight would be missing out on another week or scouting points. How else will we find late round gems?

I'm only good with tonight if we start the draft at 11:30pm EST.

LukeSmith

I guess I can do tonight, I need to walk home apparently at lunch and look at free agency.

What time would we start tonight?

7?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whoever wants to champion tonight needs to put together a list of the people who want it to be tonight and possible times. And it should probably be sooner than later.

So far nobody has spoken out against 10 ET. I will also include "don't care" people that I have seen.

C. Dallas
Smokey
Luke
Greg
Rob
Splat
Me
Rinse
Cola
Bread
DCX
AZ
Lone
Brent
AT
Somnia

That is 16 and I left some others out I wasn't positive about.

Splat

So far nobody has spoken out against 10 ET. I will also include "don't care" people that I have seen.

C. Dallas
Smokey
Luke
Greg
Rob
Me
Rinse
Cola
Bread
DCX
AZ
Lone
Brent

That is 13 and I left some others out I wasn't positive about.

I'm fine with it, but there's some people that will get home having missed the draft having had no idea it was even happening. Kinda stinks!

These are people I wasn't sure about:

Nightz
Crimson
Bowser
Jets owner
LJ
Scott
Ravens owner
Soka
Bird
Lions owner
Wellie
FMT
CB
Drizz

updated list:

C. Dallas
Smokey
Luke
Greg
Rob
Splat
Me
Rinse
Cola
Bread
DCX
AZ
Lone
Brent
AT
Somnia

Somnia

I can't think of anyone left in this league who hasn't been able to play at 9est on a weekday, so it'd be odd if they dont even get home til what, 12est before the draft is over.

I think you are telling stories splat!

Possibly Scott, but that depends I guess. You never know with those way up north people!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont care one way or the other. But whatever it is, it needs to be decided quickly.

I dont care one way or the other. But whatever it is, it needs to be decided quickly.

We have a 16/27 vote already (Don't know who has those three teams) and that list includes guys who I'm sure will be able to make it.

and uhhh do we have to transfer commish?

Top Bottom