• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Updated list:

A-North
Splat
Sully
Rob

A-West
phee
Crimson
Rinse

A-East
Cola

A-South
Greg
C. Dallas
Smokey
Luke

N-North
Brent
Wellie

N-East
Somnia
AT
CB
Drizz

N-West
FMT
P. Cheeto

N-South
DCX
Lone

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The plan right now is we're advancing after boswer makes his last cut. Roughly 30-45 minutes. We'll advance past the preseaon in the regular season week 1 and stop there. We'll open up FA roughly 20-30 minutes after that advance. That should give everyone a decent heads up (although i cant imagine there is anyone in FA worth a damn anyway.)

CB3

We'll be advancing to regular season shortly. Some things to keep in mind:

FA IS NOT OPEN YET. WE'LL MAKE A POST OPENING IT UP ROUGHLY 30 MINUTES AFTER THE ADVANCE

You need to have 53 players on your roster before playing your week one game

this isnt real life

cBj1LTf.png

CB3

FA will open about 30 minutes from now

Spoilers: Its a trash heap so it probably doesnt even matter

Now we have a red senate, red house, and a "red" president. We're so far away from the sweet sweet gridlock. I blame the Claudes of the world who didn't vote today.

And now they want me to annually pay for a card to buy weed that isn't even cheaper? Pffffft.
Okay I'll do it

Drizz, do you want to play week 1 tonight?
Im gonna hop on and do some roster stuff. You still down to play in a few?

Now we have a red senate, red house, and a "red" president. We're so far away from the sweet sweet gridlock. I blame the Claudes of the world who didn't vote today.

And now they want me to annually pay for a card to buy weed that isn't even cheaper? Pffffft.
Okay I'll do it

Im gonna hop on and do some roster stuff. You still down to play in a few?

Yeah, I already took care of that so just shoot me an invite

DJ Bowser

Qb running it in for a game winning TD with 16 seconds left, fumbles at the goal line, bobbles around, is recovered by Lone.

Game is awful. America is awful.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fuckball in week 1 already.

I had issues everywhere and I know Bowser did too.

He lost on a QB scramble to the endzone for a winning score, fumbled into the endzone and I recovered 33-30 final.

Afraid to look at what's happen in the vote....

Lonestar

Qb running it in for a game winning TD with 16 seconds left, fumbles at the goal line, bobbles around, is recovered by Lone.

Game is awful. America is awful.

Well, my 1st rounder caused that fumble. So draft not complete bust. Stopped your RB, but couldn't stop screens. Every time, called it right when I blitzed.

Lonestar

I converted everything on defense to a 3-4... then accidentally selected a 4-3 playbook.

Guess there's a reason I got 100 running yards then.

Seriously guys, is it literally done with the presidency, or way too close for comfort? My mind isn't working with the numbers CNN is showing me

That was fucking bullshit and you know it. Fucking moving DT around pressnap then running in to FF because my OLine isn't reacting right. Fuck that.

CB3

If it happened once im inclined to believe that it was an accident. Every once in a while a PA pass will completely fool me and I end up getting a free shot at the QB with a linebacker when I didnt mean to. Sometimes that shit just happens.

Moving the DT around is illegal. That's not how you call audibles l2p. It honestly cost me the game. Huge momentum swing and cost me at least three points.

Well, I was trying to call "show blitz" and when I was on him, he moved out of my control. So I wasn't the one manually moving him. But besides that,

-The guy who would have blocked him ended up blocking him anyways. And my first round rookie hit your guy and caused the fumble.

-You put up 33 rushing yards and 109 passing yards and entered my red zone zero times Your play was the momentum that cost you the game.

Other than that play good game. But fuck was that bullshit. Couldn't drive after that. Have plenty of reasons I didn't win, but that play and momentum swing really sucked. I was already salty from you taking out my best player on the first fucking drive too. Just watched the play, DT is literally 3 yards behind the line at the snap. Completely fucked my lines blocking, my C never even touched him... Or anyone else. What audible is that?

At the end of the day it was an awesome defensive battle and I lost because of missed FGs.

Redskins: 3
Cousins: 43.5, 14/21, 128 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT
Covington: 14 carries, 34 yds, 1 fumble // 1 rec, 5 yds
Crowder: 4 rec, 44 yds
Norman: 3 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Raiders: 9
Carr: 58.8, 14/18, 137 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT
Murray: 16 carries, 76 yds // 6 rec, 24 yds run more screens
Cooper: 4 rec, 58 yds
Akers: 7 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 FF, 1 FR

Well, I was trying to call "show blitz" and when I was on him, he moved out of my control. So I wasn't the one manually moving him. But besides that,

-The guy who would have blocked him ended up blocking him anyways. And my first round rookie hit your guy and caused the fumble.

-You put up 33 rushing yards and 109 passing yards and entered my red zone zero times Your play was the momentum that cost you the game.
-Ummmm my Center blocked no1, the FB picked him up, and then the LB (FBs guy) forces a fumble while in FG range and winning a 3-0 .

-you put up 76 rushing yds (29 on one play) and had 111 passing yards. C'mon.

Top Bottom