• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LMAO Dominos is serving salads now

Stay in your lane...

Had a sandwich from them one time and it was really good.

Granted, I was stuck at home with the broken bone in my foot so I had no options, but I would never fucking order Dominoes to begin with.

Had a sandwich from them one time and it was really good.

Granted, I was stuck at home with the broken bone in my foot so I had no options, but I would never fucking order Dominoes to begin with.
I think the last time I had dominos is 5 years ago when I spent a month in College Park, MD, and there was fuck else to get

Somnia

Man so many people up for re-signing. Zack Martin, Demarcus Lawrence, Witten (though I bet he retires), Collins and some others.

brentech

Same. I think I have more valuable signings than I have money to reclaim this year. Probably cause I shipped Lacy a yacht full of cash for his services.

Somnia

I thankfully have 44 million in cap space so I can sign a few of my big name guys (no way Martin, Lawrence and Collins walk).

brentech

gg with soka. the rookies are back. His WR had 280yds and 4 TDs on me. I couldn't stop him, at least until the final play.

Burnt me so many times, it was intense.

edit: Jordy had an abdominal tear, but only out 4 weeks, wont complain

Sokantish

gg with soka. the rookies are back. His WR had 280yds and 4 TDs on me. I couldn't stop him, at least until the final play.

Yeah, I made too many mistakes :( 3 INTs I think and that fumble at the very beginning of the game. Had a tough time stopping you at all as well. GG

BigAT

Oh an injury maybe you should reset your game and then we can reset the entire league.

/claude

brentech

Yeah, I made too many mistakes :( 3 INTs I think and that fumble at the very beginning of the game. Had a tough time stopping you at all as well. GG

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, are you in CA?
I don't know about you, but that game felt like we were playing in the same house. Usually get a bit of delay in that situation.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Right! Shit is maddening!

kfbSy0n.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

All this shit is super annoying and I am glad that the Vikings have so many key guys that are so young, and like the one old guy that matters is Peterson, who's stats are so good. I picked up Kenneth Dixon who ran like a fucking manchild in the game yesterday, was very happy. Anyway, this is going to make the scramble for rookies and the inflation of stats a problem this year.

Top Bottom