• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB has been telling you this since before the draft.

Brent, I only said it like 20 times in this thread and 50 in the discord channel. Come on, lets give him a break. FMT has more important things to do like watch David Blaine.

DJ Bowser

Uh.

"I used QB sneak against LJ and the game DC'd the next drive. Coincidence? I think not."

How does that in any way not appear to be a joke?

And to summarize thereafter:

1. QB sneak is no longer a cheesy mechanic but people will still whine about it because they love whining.

2. LJ uses a lot of blitzes and hot routes and defensive strategies no one else does, so I felt even more okay using it against him.

3. He doesn't cry and try to create problems.

W/R/t slot McKay: fuck off. If that's your reason for trying to call me cheesy, half the league did or does the same thing.

Greg

getting late, but I can go in 15 after I shower if you want, FMT

omg do i play greg this season!?!?!?

i'm afraid, will our friendship overcome?
yes obviously but still
I'll snap you after our game to confirm friendship

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
this game is a fucking piece of shit

bFcNidg.gif

drops and shit throws all game - real fun football

GG

gg brah. it wasn't the drops that hurt you as much as bort's inaccuracy. some of those throws he just fucking sailed out of bounds with no pressure! is that how he always is?

your D is pretty tough. sacked me like 5 or 6 times

Greg

no, he was great last season for me, but is throwing like shit this year for some reason

I can't even get excited about a good call on offense when my fake punt was the best throw of the game

no, he was great last season for me, but is throwing like shit this year for some reason

I can't even get excited about a good call on offense when my fake punt was the best throw of the game

lol that was a pretty good fake punt call i was more paying attention to where the returner would field it and the next thing i knew the camera had switched and i said welp

Greg

I wasn't going to do it because I hesitated at the call screen initially, but then once you took the TO I figured I was going to give up points before the half if I didn't

DJ Bowser

Titans v Texans
Giants v Eagles
Bucs v Packers
Falcons v Patriots
Browns v Ravens
Dolphins v Jets
Saints v Panthers
Vikings v Lions
Rams v Cowboys
Chargers v Cheifs
Steelers v Raiders
Colts v Seahawks
Jags v 49ers
Broncos v Bills
Bengals v Bears
Racists v Cardinals

So Bowser played the cpu Jets immediately and restarts it 4 times until his rookie QB finishes with a perfect game. Just shameless. Please tell me we are wiping that result and just giving him a sim win? RotY is way too big a deal in this version to let this fly imo.

We should just give LBB the Jets, Bowser deserves it.

rinse82

So Bowser played the cpu Jets immediately and restarts it 4 times until his rookie QB finishes with a perfect game. Just shameless. Please tell me we are wiping that result and just giving him a sim win? RotY is way too big a deal in this version to let this fly imo.

lol are you serious

DJ Bowser

I restarted it once after the second quarter- because Barkevious Mingo got a serious injury.

I didn't restart the game again. I exited out and played Rocket League and resumed the game. I guess that counts as fresh starts.

Looks bad, I guess. Suspend the QB.

Top Bottom