• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Finally had burnt ends and holy fuck it is delicious. Also had some prime rib and habanero brisket mac and cheese with deviled eggs

Done eating for a week

burnt ends:
30F24339-6B2A-4D42-9B31-B173A1F153C8_zpso0maa3wp.jpg

prime rib: (it was so tender it took forever to unwrap)
60928316-0C09-41DD-9125-15C2B6AB8DF0_zpse1pjehat.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Watching the giantbomb playthrough of it was interesting. I was constantly thinking "oh, this is just what things are like today". Though im not ready to say Kojima didnt just pull it all out of his ass and wasnt actually looking towards the near future. Its probably a decent argument either way.

I know AT thinks he is a genius. He loves the stories in those games.

Feds blocked your boys release.

Watching Dans Gaming on this theme park game and he has spent the last 20 minutes micromanaging one of the rides. No thanks.

So basically Geoff Keighly just suckles at the teet of Hideo Kojima to make sure people watch his retarded awards show? He is Hannity to Kojima's Trump.

Watching the giantbomb playthrough of it was interesting. I was constantly thinking "oh, this is just what things are like today". Though im not ready to say Kojima didnt just pull it all out of his ass and wasnt actually looking towards the near future. Its probably a decent argument either way.

I know AT thinks he is a genius. He loves the stories in those games.

I'm more commenting on this post truth stuff than Kojima being a visionary or not.

everything Kojima has done is better than RE4

That's not really saying a whole lot. Resident Evil 4 is a mess of conflicting gameplay ideas and has a dumb story. Metal Gear games are generally pretty solid in gameplay (although the only ones I personally enjoyed were 3 and Portable Ops). The story is mostly B-Movie wankery.

Greg

That's not really saying a whole lot. Resident Evil 4 is a mess of conflicting gameplay ideas and has a dumb story. Metal Gear games are generally pretty solid in gameplay (although the only ones I personally enjoyed were 3 and Portable Ops). The story is mostly B-Movie wankery.
all video game stories are trash

I guess you can say RE4 is the most consistent though because it has the gameplay to match

Coffee sucks.
you can't bring me down!

BigAT

Greg, you're making me not want to carry you in Rocket League anymore.

Does your brother play? Maybe I can team up with a member of the Greg family that is actually cool.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
does bird post in here? i don't remember seeing him much. what is his full gaf name so i can pm him?

Birdman02

i went back 2 pages and didn't find anything from him is why i asked

I may not post much, but I usually follow the thread pretty closely,

I'm going to the Stars game tonight. Can you play our game tomorrow? I'm usually available around 8:30-9 ct or anytime after.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I may not post much, but I usually follow the thread pretty closely,

I'm going to the Stars game tonight. Can you play our game tomorrow? I'm usually available around 8:30-9 ct or anytime after.

Yep tomorrow actually works out better for me. Let's shoot for 11pm ET.

BigAT

Has anyone ever tried Lootcrate? I have absolutely no interest in it, I just hear their commercials on podcasts and it all just sounds like things I would immediately throw away. I'm curious how they stay in business.

Has anyone ever tried Lootcrate? I have absolutely no interest in it, I just hear their commercials on podcasts and it all just sounds like things I would immediately throw away. I'm curious how they stay in business.

They get Twitch Girls to sucker nerds into buying their kawaii desu garbage.

They also apparently have expanded into the world of Game Development.

It's for people who never leave their moms basement so the most exciting part of their life is when they open a blind box and find zelda underwear.

Top Bottom