• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bowsers QB is going to eat the bench for two games. Mostly because thats what most people here suggested and I dont feel like looking back at who got injured or how many times he stopped or reset a game. Moreover, making sure to stat pad your important player to win stats/rewards reminds me too much of Ramirez.

Two Games
tumblr_np6d85zKaP1tkovj8o1_250.gif

Bowsers QB is going to eat the bench for two games. Mostly because thats what most people here suggested and I dont feel like looking back at who got injured or how many times he stopped or reset a game. Moreover, making sure to stat pad your important player to win stats/rewards reminds me too much of Ramirez.

Two Games
tumblr_np6d85zKaP1tkovj8o1_250.gif

My name is frenchmovietheme and I approve this message.

Also drizzlers qb is benched 2 games for being a snitch

brentech

Heading to Florida tomorrow morning and returning Sunday afternoon.
Playing welli this week, so I'll just take that sim win FMT. Thanks.

Sizzle just punted a ball 3 yards, I called for a fair catch, and my dude lets him hit him in the back and the Chiefs recover.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I have time to waste, so here are matchups, best I can figure, for games not played:

Cb3 vs AZ
Claude vs purple cheerleader
Wellington vs Brent
Greg vs bread
Dietrobb vs bird an
Sullivan vs the bye week
Rinse vs smoked
DCX vs LJ
Me versus..who?
Splat vs Luke
Somnia vs BigAT
Bowser vs Cola
Jabbed vs the bye week
As is nights
And pistolpete
Soak is playing the jets jets jets

Brought to you by the power of applesauce iPad!

GG. I was just playing pissed after the TD drop on third followed by a missed FG on my opening drive. You completely shut down my O but man did things go your way for your O. Holy shit just watched the replay of DJax long TD. Wtf is Deangelo Hall doing, you were untouched on that shit should've been at the very least pushed out as he caught it. The one INT was ridiculous too, led that inside away from you, on the replay all four hands are on the ball and your LB comes down with it like he's Calvin Johnson. I'm starting to think my HFA is bugged to help the away team, 3rd fumble on the year for Covington who has 90 somethin carry. That Kaep Rush on third down really pissed me off too. Play perfect D and then I collapse at the right time just for my guy to run right by you....

And the Kaep TD... Holy fuck what is wrong with this game. I have Kerrigan in the flat and he doesn't even react.

Redskins: 3
Cousins: 54.6, 16/23, 170 yds, 0 TD, 2 INTs // 2 rush, 3 yds, 1 Fumble
Covington: 17 carries, 74 yds, 1 fumble // 3 rec, 1 yd // 2 KR, 49 yds // 1 PR, 6 yds
Crowder: 4 rec, 46 yds
Kerrigan: 8 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 Sack

49ers: 34
Kaepernick: 113.2, 12/19, 187 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT // 6 rushes, 39 yds, 2 TDs
Hyde: 14 carries, 58 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 10 yds
Jackson: 4 rec, 98 yds, 1 TD
Johnson: 8 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FF

GG. I was just playing pissed after the TD drop on third followed by a missed FG on my opening drive. You completely shut down my O but man did things go your way for your O. Holy shit just watched the replay of DJax long TD. Wtf is Deangelo Hall doing, you were untouched on that shit should've been at the very least pushed out as he caught it. The one INT was ridiculous too, led that inside away from you, on the replay all four hands are on the ball and your LB comes down with it like he's Calvin Johnson. I'm starting to think my HFA is bugged to help the away team, 3rd fumble on the year for Covington who has 90 somethin carry. That Kaep Rush on third down really pissed me off too. Play perfect D and then I collapse at the right time just for my guy to run right by you....

And the Kaep TD... Holy fuck what is wrong with this game. I have Kerrigan in the flat and he doesn't even react.

Redskins: 3
Cousins: 54.6, 16/23, 170 yds, 0 TD, 2 INTs // 2 rush, 3 yds, 1 Fumble
Covington: 17 carries, 74 yds, 1 fumble // 3 rec, 1 yd // 2 KR, 49 yds // 1 PR, 6 yds
Crowder: 4 rec, 46 yds
Kerrigan: 8 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 Sack

49ers: 34
Kaepernick: 113.2, 12/19, 187 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT // 6 rushes, 39 yds, 2 TDs
Hyde: 14 carries, 58 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 10 yds
Jackson: 4 rec, 98 yds, 1 TD
Johnson: 8 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FF

yeah i felt bummed for you on those drops. i've said time and again that i would take a fair loss over a win that happens because of some drops or other junk... just want to see a good game! if you hang onto a few of those catches it's a different game. you can kind of let loose with a double digit lead.

who is your rb? a rookie? he gave me a lot of trouble

Top Bottom