• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Can we just ban playing the computer? Nothing good ever comes from it.

who is your rb? a rookie? he gave me a lot of trouble
Yeah, Dillon Covington. That was the first game he felt real good. I don't understand how he has so many fumbles tho. 92 carry, brace for all hits, 3 fumbles on 53 carries and 8 receptions :(

BigAT

4 TDs, 355 yards for Julio AND the game was restarted once?

84fdafabfb422ed11adc2c74e700fb6e.jpg

Smokey

Have injuries been turned up

I'm losing guys left and right

Wk 1 tamme
Wk 3 fuller
Wk 4 Lamar Miller

These are key guys and theyre out multiple weeks fuck you EA

or FMT

Have injuries been turned up

I'm losing guys left and right

Wk 1 tamme
Wk 3 fuller
Wk 4 Lamar Miller

These are key guys and theyre out multiple weeks fuck you EA

or FMT

i did not touch the injury slider! i have never touched it. just bad luck brah

FMT math is basically: "Wow, I got Titanfall 2 from Amazon for $20, what a deal!"

When he had a $40 gift card involved in the transaction to get it to that price.

here is my legit math, from my madden purchase:

$15 trade in value + $10 bonus coupon for trading it in + $10 pre-order coupon = net madden total of $16.51 (after GCU)

now, you can say well that $10 pre-order coupon doesn't give you $10 off madden... which is true! so in reality my out of pocket for that madden purchase was $26.51. BUT, my next game purchase (FFXV) is going to be $41.50 or whatever as opposed to $51.50 (actually its going to be $36 because i got another $5 coupon thanks to best buy rewards). the point is yes, it isn't proper math in one sense... but in another sense it IS proper math!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hello, Brent and I just tried to play and the game disconned going to the half. He is away until Sunday. Can we postpone the advance until after he and I play on Sunday? Important divisional matchup

DCX

DCX
The one restart was when Cola lost internet and I needed every single bs yard becuase Jacoby and Blount were Montana and Bo Jackson.

Never again will I play the CPU. I don't care who dies in a sim.

DCX

brentech

We usually fly Delta or American. Have recently tried frontier and today Allegiant.
Allegiant had a flight right down into my dads area, first time ever flying with them.

brentech

Frontier is such a dumpster fire. It's a war crime what they did to Midwest Airlines.
Yea. They refunded us for our last flight with them. Never intended to fly with them again, but it was with airline credit. So my wife had an $8 trip.

Actually been flying Southwest the most lately now that I think about it. Hate there line system, but otherwise happy with them.

brentech

Still can't believe that game welli and I tried to get done last night.

He started with ball, ran a bunch of plays, got picked.
I ran like two plays. My slide with Rodgers didn't get off and he fumbles.
Welli gets picked.
Lacy fumbles while covering ball on first snap.
Welli TD.
I get picked.
Welli picked.
I punt.
Welli picked.
FG for me.
FG for Welli.
Welli kicks off with 8 seconds left in the first half, connection lost to peer.

Twilight zone game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Still can't believe that game welli and I tried to get done last night.

He started with ball, ran a bunch of plays, got picked.
I ran like two plays. My slide with Rodgers didn't get off and he fumbles.
Welli gets picked.
Lacy fumbles while covering ball on first snap.
Welli TD.
I get picked.
Welli picked.
I punt.
Welli picked.
FG for me.
FG for Welli.
Welli kicks off with 8 seconds left in the first half, connection lost to peer.

Twilight zone game.

I'm still upset about that lost defensive players XP that wouldn't have counted anyway.

Phee/FMT can you please extend the deadline one day!

We usually fly Delta or American. Have recently tried frontier and today Allegiant.
Allegiant had a flight right down into my dads area, first time ever flying with them.

Can't help delays some times. I've actually heard good things about Allegiant versus Spirit.

Top Bottom