• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I love blue dragon but it's way too easy. The ultra difficulty patch is a must.

Lost odyssey is incredible and you can get it free right now by DL that digital avatar sweater on xbl

Sokantish

I hated the music at first, then I was able to easily ignore it, and then it started getting catchy, after like 20-30 hours I started liking it :( I don't know what happened

DMczaf

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
*supposed* to get back at noon. When we get the girl settled and I can jump on the PS4, ¯_(ツ)_/¯

OK just please if you can narrow down a time frame when we get closer that would be swell. I have plans to watch the Giants game with some buds but I will show up in the second half if needed.

Claudez is blue dragon actually that good?

The frame rate issues can be obnoxious, but if you like Dragon Quest games it's a pretty good clone. I loved the art and visual style.

If you're an achievement whore make sure you check every object in the game. All those "nothings" actually add up to something.

Also i vastly preferred Maru Maro's Japanese voice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It is day 3 of the Summit 6 and no one in this thread has brought it up. Dead game.

Ive been watching. Most of the pro teams right now arent especially compelling. EG has no synergy right now. OG has S4 stink on it. DC looks like shit. The best moment was the double boots EE.

Somnia

The frame rate issues can be obnoxious, but if you like Dragon Quest games it's a pretty good clone. I loved the art and visual style.

If you're an achievement whore make sure you check every object in the game. All those "nothings" actually add up to something.

Also i vastly preferred Maru Maro's Japanese voice.

I think I read it runs at a locked 30FPS on backwards compat btw

Top Bottom