• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Every attempt ive made to get back into pokemon post Red/Blue have only made it a handful of hours. I doubt the new ones would be any different.

Every attempt ive made to get back into pokemon post Red/Blue have only made it a handful of hours. I doubt the new ones would be any different.

Same, I keep buying them and then getting bored after like 1 or 2 gyms. They just seem to get longer and slower each game.

Yeah I feel like it's about that time every 5 years where I play one, but every one ends up me just beating the game as fast as possible, having my starter do everything while XP-sharing with the rest so they're capable enough to pick it up in the very last few fights.

DMczaf

deka94q5tcyfbvbdexuy.jpg

Please don't tell me you gave him the Jets.

Welcome newcomer!

DCX

his retirement was much shorter than mine.

Well at least he's the AFC's problem now.

AFC east plays NFC South this season...

DCX

Hahahahahahahaha

scotthallwcw_original.jpg

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here!

LJ11

Good game DCX, very good D. I never got into a rhythm, was hit a lot, was lucky to recover 2 QB fumbles. The QB fumbles are ridiculous, they're game changing. I've had so many scoop fumble returns, it's trash. Got the W, but I got bailed out.

DCX

DCX
Good game DCX, very good D. I never got into a rhythm, was hit a lot, was lucky to recover 2 QB fumbles. The QB fumbles are ridiculous, they're game changing. I've had so many scoop fumble returns, it's trash. Got the W, but I got bailed out.
Great game man. Just not having a good season.
I need to find a way to run the ball :(

Defense balled out but couldn't convert the fumbles into points. Oh well.

DCX

LJ11

Great game man. Just not having a good season.
I need to find a way to run the ball :(

Defense balled out but couldn't convert the fumbles into points. Oh well.

DCX

It's hard to run on All-Madden, there are so many holes that I think I'm going to blow through and I just get caught from behind or a block shed happens. I try to never ever touch the turbo button, but it doesn't make a difference at all.

By the way, that hail marry was right in the dudes hands and he dropped it. Ridiculous.

That TE you have seems scary as fuck, fucker looked fast.

Top Bottom