• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Bread

Banned
No, because if they judged you equally you wouldn't be one of the best athletes and you never would have won a tournament. Female athletes are WiiU games.

giphy.gif

brentech

I usually don't agree with the gaf hive mind, but BvS is really bad. It took me 3 days to finish and I regret watching it. Outside of Lex, the acting is mostly fine, but the story is complete and utter shit. It's so contrived.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I usually don't agree with the gaf hive mind, but BvS is really bad. It took me 3 days to finish and I regret watching it. Outside of Lex, the acting is mostly fine, but the story is complete and utter shit. It's so contrived.

I got free tickets to see it on release day and i still felt robbed for the most part. I didnt think it was especially bad, it was just fucking boring. Ben Affleck as Bruce was waaaaaaaaaaaay better than I thought it would be, though. Eisenberg as Lex was god awful.

Somnia

Does FMT love it? I'm assuming he does.

Greg

I could take Serena
if the service game was removed

hit all drop shots and thanks for the win

I was flipping channels and saw a scene with Lex on the rooftop - holy shit was the acting bad

I swear I've seen that exact clip before

at least he hasn't hurt himself yet!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He is in rare company with players ive hated the most.

Sasha Vujacic
Reno Mahe
Todd Pinkston
Smush Parker

My most hated Heat players of all time, in no particular order:

1. Clarence Weatherspoon
2. Jamal Mashburn
3. Ricky Davis
4. Mark Blount
5. Antoine Walker
Honorable mention : Mike Bibby

Dion Waiters would have made this list but it looks like he's going to lead the tank squad.

Tiger kind of turned it around. His putting has been weird. He's blown a few by terribly, but then made awesome par savers.

lol there are 4 cost cards that have a summon 6/6 golem battlecry

Top Bottom