• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Weird, works fine for me. It's a t-shirt so you can look like a shirtless JR Smith.

ed5731_2961f4cb61a148f7ae166bf58b04a2b2~mv2.jpg

Bread

Banned
just waiting on my power supply and cpu cooler and i can start building tomorrow!

i'm probably not going to sleep after that

He also shouldn't have thrown it out of the end zone before he even got hit.
Yeah rewatched that a couple times, I think he saw the hit coming and adjusted the throw mid throw. If he threw that where the WR wanted it, it would've been batted at the line. So really he just should've got rid of the ball quicker.

Damn that McKnight news, RIP. Saw that headline earlier and didn't even bother clicking, thought it was an old story about Will Smith.

Christ and i thought that idiotic unicorn was awful. No wonder Ferny loves that game, seems like a vape hounds wet dream

I wanted to snark about how mass effect is just mass effect but watching the videos from last night god damn do I need more mass effect.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Christ and i thought that idiotic unicorn was awful. No wonder Ferny loves that game, seems like a vape hounds wet dream

I wanted to snark about how mass effect is just mass effect but watching the videos from last night god damn do I need more mass effect.

It's a pretty game, and looks like it runs smoothly.

BigAT

I was a little worried about the facial animations. Some of it looked worse than the original trilogy.

Also, bring back my fucking film grain.

Maid shopping and I came across this. I can't imagine the horror of a topless maid in southeast Indiana

My roommates and I put out a craigslist ad for a naked maid when we lived in Boston and those responses haunt my dreams to this day.

Maid shopping and I came across this. I can't imagine the horror of a topless maid in southeast Indiana

My roommates and I put out a craigslist ad for a naked maid when we lived in Boston and those responses haunt my dreams to this day.

The LA ones aren't particularly appealing based on the website when I checked it back in college.

Has anyone ever got a parking ticket for a car they sold? I got a ticket in the mail for a car I sold a few months ago. Not sure who I contact about it.

excuse me

bro im sure he will have his toaster and copy of tomb raider paid off in no time by making minimum payments

those are essential items are you really asking him to live without those because his credit card is maxed out and has a comically high interest rate?
facepalm.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
Madden NFL 17 Companion App is out. As far as I can tell though, not really useful for online franchises except for the commish.
amazing

Top Bottom