• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Ah yeah, that's what I drive, a civic coupe.

I'm telling yall this place fucking sucks. NOTHING here is open on the weekends, not a single body shop is open on weekends, unless you want to trust this:

2C631E5A-8FC9-4268-A661-62AD4F795EDE_zpslvmgzcmr.jpeg

brentech

So what, maybe they fill your doors with coke, that's just extra padding if you get in another accident before they murder you to get it back.

Smokey

My car hydroplaned tonight on an interstate highway on my way to an out of town gig. I spun around three times before I hit the right guard rail, and honestly all I can think about is what a miracle it was that I didn't hit the 18 wheeler next to us or any of the other cars. And that I'm alive.

I know that feel

This happened to me in college except I was hit by a car that hydroplaned on the freeway which sent me spinning into the wall (from the middle lane) and facing oncoming freeway traffic, in the rain no less. Door was caved in and wouldn't open. Thought it was a wrap tbh

Glad you're ok man

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
People that have played dota in the past 10 days:
Me
Eznark
Brent
AT
Trasher
Livewire(!)
AZ
Nightz
Gravestorm
Rors was watching eznarks dota stream so im gonna go ahead and count him!

Its just you, brah. :(
And shake who is doing his "dota sucks LUL" while counting down the days until his winter break so he can play again shtick.

One day when your soul returns, you'll be welcomed back with open arms.
🤔

Ferny

Me
Eznark
Brent
AT
Trasher
Livewire(!)
AZ
Nightz
Gravestorm

And shake who is doing his "dota sucks LUL" while counting down the days until his winter break so he can play again shtick.

Lol grave played one game 10 days ago and before that 30 days ago. What a stretch!

Tiger was so hot on the front, then he dunked a bunker shot for an eagle and after that the wheels sort of fell off. He has a two way miss now with the driver. Trouble city.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Being able to play Wipeout in 4k has completely justified my purchase of a PS4 Pro and 4k TV.

No. The QB just froze up. I remember it happening a ton a year or two ago

that's what he gets for calling all those garbage ass audibles. i wish tiburon would give commish full control so you could dictate how many offensive audibles could happen on a given play. i would set it to 1!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TvC. Everyone's favorite fighting game!

I'd still rather just play MvC2 even though it might be the fighting game I'm worst at. I have zero faith in current day Capcom to pull anything off correctly.

Rorschach

Me
Eznark
Brent
AT
Trasher
Livewire(!)
AZ
Nightz
Gravestorm

I played today! Wanted to win, so I picked bug. :cool:

Y1Nb0k3.png

Top Bottom