• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

They moved Roshan, changed the map a little, re-did runes, and replaced the +1 stat gains with talent trees.

It only seems like a lot because they dumped a bunch of small stuff into one patch. If Riot or Blizzard was working on this, they would've released all of this over a series of weeks.

Moore is great. They're kinda different style QBs so I was worried we were gonna blow this lead. But we'll be fine if Matt Moore is apart of the gameplan all week.

We are lucky our opponents are trash. We weren't going to win the Super Bowl but we have a chance to win a playoff game and take a step forward for the franchise. I don't think Moore will win them a game let alone get enough wins to get a wild card spot, but I hope I'm wrong.

BigAT

Someone explain please. Is this lit?

CzcJeY7XAAAWVQF.jpg:large

BigAT

What the fuck is up with his shoes? Its that whats kool these days?

There's plenty of modern shoe styles that I admittedly don't understand, but those just look old and beat up as fuck. Like if it were a movie you would put those busted ass sneakers on the kid in school you wanted to blatantly demonstrate was poor and had a rough home life.

The Falcons scored 6 TDs in Los Angeles yesterday.

The Rams have scored a total of 6 TDs in six games at home 😂😂😂

Top Bottom