• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

Weird question but how is her diet? Meaning what and also when is she eating, has that changed at all? Is she drinking enough water?

Hope everything turns out OK tho.
Everything was good until that week before returning to work. You have to consume more calories and water to breastfeed and she was doing fine with that. But since all this started she has a hard time keeping food down.

I think she was just having a hard time thinking about having to leave her while at work and then actually missing her at work. I mean, she is pretty adorable and all.

About to jump into solo queue. Haven't played since September and had been averaging once a month since May

What's the worst that could happen

Does that mean phee is gonna pick tidehunter and ravage creeps?

ur tide is actually so bad dotabuff labled about 20% of your offlane games as support LUL

dac15_cool.gif

inb4shame.gif :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tidehunter and Lich were the heroes I spammed when starting the game. Without looking, im sure alot of those games contributed to the low winrate I have with him.

Double Bracer build 4 life

Rorschach

Tidehunter and Lich were the heroes I spammed when starting the game. Without looking, im sure alot of those games contributed to the low winrate I have with him.

Double Bracer build 4 life

Seems like it doesn't take those game into account.

I believe there's going to be a forced election next year due to the supreme court forcing the state GOP to redistrict everything because they gerrymandered the shit out of everything while they were in power.

While I disagree with the ruling there (and in Wisconsin) it's a boon for people who hate government. Many state legislatures will be forced to fight over redistricting through much of 2017 then again in 2020 when the new census is completed. And there will be at least one budget to be passed in that time period as well. Which means over the next 3-4 years many states will essentially have no time for new bills. Wonderful news for Americans. Hopefully Wisconsin doesn't fuck it all up by winning an appeal in the SC.

BigAT

I don't know what's more foolish from Gearbox, thinking that people would pay $60 for Battleborn or that people will pay $60 for Bulletstorm in 2016.

Top Bottom