• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Got to kill the Wet Bandits.

14270230390688.97.8b000688076c7ce49306582995f3e5af.jpg

Going through some financials for an organization and the bookkeeper accidentally deleted a significant deposit while trying to fix other mistakes she had made,

Time to put on my firing hat!! Santa came early bois!

BigAT

What's some cool shit I can tell relatives to get me for Christmas? Dota is free, so I'm at a complete loss as to what else I could possibly desire.

brentech

Didn't want to share this, but while I sit in the ER, I'm just trying to think things out.

I'm not sure what to do at this point, but about a week before my wife had to return to work she started having trouble sleeping through the night and even getting sick at night and in the morning.

It's just gotten worse and worse. She started medication last week. Apparently takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. Might have to start ambien. At the er now because she simply can't sleep. Sucks to see her like this. During the day she is pretty much fine, but morning and night is awful. Obviously the lack of sleep is starting to catch up and make the days bad as well.
The only plus is that she doesn't feel depressed or like she wants to hurt herself or the baby. So, it seems like a bad anxiety issue.

Luckily she just worked a 13 and has tomorrow off.
Just feel helpless and like a bystander while her life spirals out of her control.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That sucks, man. I had some sleep issues in high school. Its one of the worst feelings. The anxiety that comes from it can be fucking terrifying. Hopefully the medication can help her overcome it sooner than later.

brentech

The anxiety just snowballs on her. Cause she can't sleep, then starts freaking out that she can't sleep. ER doc getting her ambien. I guess it has a short enough half life that she can still breast feed while using it. Just has to have at least 4 hours between use and feeding.

Hopefully this will work until her anxiety meds take effect.

That post partem stuff can be so baffling. My sister in law went a couple weeks where she basically refused to be awake after her first. Would just lay in bed. The rest of the family had to take care of my nephew while she was working through it. Eventually it clicked and she was totally normal.

Turns out creating life takes a lot out of you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Didn't want to share this, but while I sit in the ER, I'm just trying to think things out.

I'm not sure what to do at this point, but about a week before my wife had to return to work she started having trouble sleeping through the night and even getting sick at night and in the morning.

It's just gotten worse and worse. She started medication last week. Apparently takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. Might have to start ambien. At the er now because she simply can't sleep. Sucks to see her like this. During the day she is pretty much fine, but morning and night is awful. Obviously the lack of sleep is starting to catch up and make the days bad as well.
The only plus is that she doesn't feel depressed or like she wants to hurt herself or the baby. So, it seems like a bad anxiety issue.

Luckily she just worked a 13 and has tomorrow off.
Just feel helpless and like a bystander while her life spirals out of her control.

Weird question but how is her diet? Meaning what and also when is she eating, has that changed at all? Is she drinking enough water?

Hope everything turns out OK tho.

Top Bottom