• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Jeff Fisher fired.

Some good things DO happen in the world.

Where do you see this? Not on ESPN. Edit: Nevermind all over twitter.

Twitch and Healthcare.gov will host an esports and gaming event at The White House in Washington to promote of the Healthcare.gov registration deadline beginning at 4pm ET. The event will feature showmatches of esports games, Rocket League and Street Fighter V, as well as popular gaming streamers.

Oh boy.

BigAT

I read about the firing on twitter also. How long ago did he get that extension? It was less than 14 days, right?

I think there's a lot of talk that it was signed earlier in the season, but only announced recently. At least I remember there were rumblings around week 2 or 3.

Pretty stupid regardless of when it happened. Whoever thought it was a good idea to extend Fisher should really be the first one out of that organization.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They had to. I dont remember the last time everyone was so against a coach (rightfully so). The extension talk prior to this was some of the more absurd shit ive heard in sports in a while.

brentech

Said it on twitter yesterday. They need to clean house and remove anyone involved in that organization. Goff is terrible as all hell and dumb as shit.

I might reinstall DOTA to see what this is all about

My internet suddenly became more insane, it's downloading at about 25 mb/s, this shit took like 5 minutes to download

about to go live boys

RIP doter
cry.gif

edit----

6.6 GB rip potato internet more like it :(

i was checking out that thread that spotify is sending out your year end "stats" for songs/albums/genres/etc listened to. i didn't get an email yet and for some odd (stupid) reason, you can't readily look it up on their website. BUT, what you can see is your most listened to songs for the year. somehow the song at the top of my list is a 13 minute song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I). and while it is an incredible song i don't believe their stats

also, i checked out the top songs worldwide to bum myself out, and sure enough it's filled from top to bottom with utter fucking garbage. how did we get to this point in human music history?

i was checking out that thread that spotify is sending out your year end "stats" for songs/albums/genres/etc listened to. i didn't get an email yet and for some odd (stupid) reason, you can't readily look it up on their website. BUT, what you can see is your most listened to songs for the year. somehow the song at the top of my list is a 13 minute song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I). and while it is an incredible song i don't believe their stats

also, i checked out the top songs worldwide to bum myself out, and sure enough it's filled from top to bottom with utter fucking garbage. how did we get to this point in human music history?

There were songs in mine that I had never even heard before and it said I only listened for 178 minutes. It was totally jacked this year.

Smokey

Hi

Though I should be spending my day with car shopping...

What are you looking to get? New or used? Thought you mentioned you had a Civic.

I got an Accord Coupe about 3 years ago as our second car. Like it, and has a nice amount of room inside.

What are you looking to get? Didn't you have a Civic?

I got an Accord Coupe about 3 years ago as our second car. Like it, and has a nice amount of room inside.

Lol, my own pops just sent me a link that suggested I should get an accord.

I had a 2007 civic coupe, but I would actually go for a sedan this time around. As a constantly traveling musician and dog dad I'll need the more room. Most importantly you feel like that's a safe car with good highway mileage?

Smokey

Lol, my own pops just sent me a link that suggested I should get an accord.

I had a 2007 civic coupe, but I would actually go for a sedan this time around. As a constantly traveling musician and dog dad I'll need the more room. Most importantly you feel like that's a safe car with good highway mileage?

It's actually our "family car", baby seat and all. We have the V6 model, but gas mileage is still good. Around 30ish MPG on high way iirc. There's a nice blind spot feature that activates if you turn your blinker on. There's a camera under passenger side mirror, and you can see your blind spot without having to turn your head. Pretty great.

Wanted to move into the 4 door Accord actually, but I don't feel like starting over on a note. Really like the redesign they implemented a few years back.

My only "complaint", is the steering feels really light. But that may be because my BMW has hydraulic steering which makes the difference very noticeable to me.

I think the best thing about getting a new phone is getting updated communication hardware. The bluetooth and wifi are about a billion times better in the Pixel XL than the G4.

I'm going to give my son the G4 today, which to this point is easily the best phone I've ever had. I started with one of these (RIP PrimeCo). Kids these days...

Yep! That was the only game it had I think. Pretty much everyone in my high school got that exact phone for some reason. The pull out antenna is like a foot long.

Top Bottom