• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

What happened to the Rors we used to know? Now he's locking himself out of accounts because he's some clod that can't work a phone and he thinks it's a good idea to take advice from Drizzler.

My how the mighty have fallen.

What happened to the Rors we used to know? Now he's locking himself out of accounts because he's some clod that can't work a phone and he thinks it's a good idea to take advice from Drizzler.

go easy on him. after like 20 years of no playoffs the raiders are going to get a bye, then get destroyed in the divisional by some shitty wildcard team. why was carr still in the game!

Colasante

And at the last minute, I come from behind to win the MaddenGAF Dota 2 Fantasy League!

VCN4x1S.png

Rorschach

What kind of a lineup is that? Two QBs, two Defenses, three RBs, 50 WRs?

I know how it works, but I can't possible remember the original serial number that came with the original Authenticator back in the Diablo III days. And now they want a government ID... Fuck all that!

I know my password. I know my email. I know my Authenticator code. That should be enough!

Now he just needs to break up with the Knicks.

I actually think he's done an okay job, it could be worse. What's more criminal is how it seems like there's always at least 2 Knicks on the floor who think they need more touches than Porzingis.

I think what he eventually does is trade Melo for some assets and to clear room, what he does after that is really when we can see what he's all about. But I think Melo has a no trade clause (lol) so that kind of limits what you can fetch back.

Ferny

So, at my office we tend to let people switch off on playing music for our side of the building. Today was my turn. I put on Future and Tribe Called Quest. Was hilarious seeing some of the white people bopping their head to Commas.

Smokey

commas was such a banger

Fit it, critic, get it, hit it, run it, drill it, wet it, I’m in it, really
Split it fifty-fifty. Ball, Reggie. Ready, set, go! it
Throw that money in the air, watch it fall to the floor
Heard ya ordered up some racks, need to order up some more
Audemar, yeah. Eighty on the watch, yeah
Katy Perry yeah, servin' Katy Perry yeah
I should ball yeah, I should break you off yeah
Break you off yeah, made myself a boss yeah

aint that right greg

Smokey

Future not your style AT? How about 21 Savage

I sit back and read like Cat in the Hat
Twenty-one Savage, the cat with the MAC
Twenty-one Savage not Boyz N The Hood but I pull up on you, shoot your ass in the back
Stuart Little, heard these niggas some rats
Pockets full of cheese, bitch I got racks
I'm a real street nigga bitch
I am not one of these niggas bangin' on wax
Pussy niggas love sneak dissing 'til I pull up on 'em, slap 'em out with the fire
Wet your mama's house, wet your grandma's house, keep shootin' until somebody die
So many shots the neighbor looked at the calendar, thought it was Fourth of July
You was with your friends playing Nintendo, I was playin' 'round with that fire
Seventh grade I got caught with a pistol, sent me to Pantherville
Eighth grade started playin' football, then I was like fuck the field
Ninth grade I was knocking niggas out, nigga like Holyfield
Fast forward nigga, twenty sixteen and I'm screaming fuck a deal
Bad bitch with me, she so thick, I don't even need a pill

Top Bottom