• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Nothing wrong with low expectations, AT. I thought I'd hate Titanfall 2 as well and that's good.

lol i thought the game froze at what apparently was the ending. The last third was cool, the ending was stupid. I like that it bamboozled some game hobbyists into thinking it was some deep, meaningful ending though, instead of just an arbitrary point to end a short game. This guy (maybe he is otherwise awesome I have no idea) wrote a hilarious couple pieces about it. I bet he has a mustache and a bunch of selfies with the "pouty faced milennial" expression on his social media of choice, which is something I've never heard of that he invites people to by telling them it is the uber of twitter.

i posted this like a year ago. I POSTED IT!!!!!!!!! I DID!!!!!

giphy.gif

my wife is watching gods of egypt on hbogo and this is one of the shittiest overall movies i have seen in recent memory. to my eyes the CGI looks like it's from the early 2000's but somehow it had a $140 mil production budget. given that there are no megastars in the movie i don't understand how it cost so much to make

Top 10

1. Witcher 3 DLC
2. Offworld Trading Company
3. Stellaris
4. Kings Quest
5. Twilight Struggle (android)
6. Fire Emblem
7. Titanfall 2
8. OOTP 17
9. Dragon Quest Builders
10. Witness

Honorable mention to The Golf Club which is still amazing. I think Total Warhammer will knock off Witness by mid-week next week.

brentech

my wife is watching gods of egypt on hbogo and this is one of the shittiest overall movies i have seen in recent memory. to my eyes the CGI looks like it's from the early 2000's but somehow it had a $140 mil production budget. given that there are no megastars in the movie i don't understand how it cost so much to make

I looked it up, and the images alone make it look terrible

Top 10

1. Witcher 3 DLC
2. Offworld Trading Company
3. Stellaris
4. Kings Quest
5. Twilight Struggle (android)
6. Fire Emblem
7. Titanfall 2
8. OOTP 17
9. Dragon Quest Builders
10. Witness

Honorable mention to The Golf Club which is still amazing. I think Total Warhammer will knock off Witness by mid-week next week.

I'm still butt hurt the OG w3 save doesn't transfer to got edition

rinse82

Happy new years Maddenbros - been away for a while.

Spending the night at an airport hotel then flying into Disneyworld tomorrow

Belated congrats to Splat! Seems like our kids are timed closely...just found out we are having twins x_x

Smokey

Happy new years Maddenbros - been away for a while.

Spending the night at an airport hotel then flying into Disneyworld tomorrow

Belated congrats to Splat! Seems like our kids are timed closely...just found out we are having twins x_x

Damn, congrats!!

Just left the most top.of the line home theater I've ever seen. The room was designated "Ultimate Home Theater". The audio system was something from JBL and was in some kind of Hall of Fame. Rarely seen in homes and was mainly used in Hollywood. It was $130,000. The projector was a Sony 4K and was somewhere around $70,000. The screen was 140" and was curved...

Asked the rep as is how much is in that room and he said around $500,000...

Felt plebian AF my gawd

Damn, congrats!!

Just left the most top.of the line home theater I've ever seen. The room was designated "Ultimate Home Theater". The audio system was something from JBL and was in some kind of Hall of Fame. Rarely seen in homes and was mainly used in Hollywood. It was $130,000. The projector was a Sony 4K and was somewhere around $70,000. The screen was 140" and was curved...

Asked the rep as is how much is in that room and he said around $500,000...

Felt plebian AF my gawd

Osweiller can afford that with the cash in his pocket

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I bet having twins will be fucking rad.

At some point... Not at any point in your immediate future.

Rorschach

on one hand if you are a clemson fan of course you want to get back to the title game so you can win it

on the other hand, what if you lose again? that is what i feared when the niners almost made it back to the superbowl to play the broncos. yes i wanted to win it but losing back to back championships would be fucking brutal.

good luck az!

DJ Bowser

Bama isn't the unbeatable juggernaut ESPN wants them to be and Clemson's offense should be a bad matchup for their otherwise very good run defense.

Though if Bama wins, that gives the FAU Owls a nice boost!

on one hand if you are a clemson fan of course you want to get back to the title game so you can win it

on the other hand, what if you lose again? that is what i feared when the niners almost made it back to the superbowl to play the broncos. yes i wanted to win it but losing back to back championships would be fucking brutal.

good luck az!

I think our defense matches up better with them this year since they have a true freshman running qb who is an average passer at best. If we shut down the run game and force them to pass, I think we can beat them. We'll see!

Smokey

I'm glad Harden recorded the greatest triple double in NBA history before the end of 2016. It is and will always be...Fuk Da Knicks

I think our defense matches up better with them this year since they have a true freshman running qb who is an average passer at best. If we shut down the run game and force them to pass, I think we can beat them. We'll see!

OTOH Watson throws a lot of picks and Alabama feasts on Non Offensive Touchdowns.

Top Bottom