• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Smokey

DC Tourney

Smokey - 24
DCX - 8

GG dcx-gaf

Had to put Champ Bailey as my second CB because that's the only way he would match up with Hopkins...dumb.

DCX

DCX
gg smokes!

Didn't get to test out the FG meter :/

Opening fumbled killed any chance i had and then it snow balled lol

DCX

BigAT

FMT, I thought Prophets of Rage was pretty great. I was a bit wary going in, but it was a great show. The set was about 80% RATM, and a really great selection of songs. Couple of Cypress Hill songs, 3-4 PE songs (mainly during medleys), couple random covers and then like 3 original new songs.

Like I said, I unfortunately never got the chance to see proper Rage live before, but the band was fantastic and I thought they did a good job of alternating between Chuck D and B-Real and made smart choices on who took what.

FMT, I thought Prophets of Rage was pretty great. I was a bit wary going in, but it was a great show. The set was about 80% RATM, and a really great selection of songs. Couple of Cypress Hill songs, 3-4 PE songs (mainly during medleys), couple random covers and then 3-4 original new songs.

Like I said, I unfortunately never got the chance to see proper Rage live before, but the band was fantastic and I thought they did a good job of alternating between Chuck D and B-Real and made smart choices on who took what.

what was the rage set?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT, I thought Prophets of Rage was pretty great. I was a bit wary going in, but it was a great show. The set was about 80% RATM, and a really great selection of songs. Couple of Cypress Hill songs, 3-4 PE songs (mainly during medleys), couple random covers and then like 3 original new songs.

Did they play Guerrilla Radio? Thats all that matters.

brentech

Thought you were talking about a different group the whole time. I saw RATM in '99 in Rome, NY....15 year old at Woodstock 99.
That was some crazy shit man

Smokey

The problem is when I'm driving 75-80 in the fast lane and assholes are basically tailgating me. Suck a dick and go around then you impatient biiiiiiiitch

FMT giving a prime example of why California drivers are terrible. How about you move out of the "passing" lane. You're part of the problem!

FMT giving a prime example of why California drivers are terrible. How about you move out of the "passing" lane. You're part of the problem!

!!!!!

FMT please if you aren't gonna be passing people then move over and let people do it!

Out of context meant if someone is already directly in front of me and the rear guy is tailgating. No thx I'm not moving over.

Driving in socal isn't a 2 lane highway either

PS

And I said if there is no one in front of me sure I'll move over

i like how drizz quoted fernys question but then doesn't answer it, instead just talking about his tv watching habits.

1093291.gif

when are you around today?
Pretty much all day. I don't have a car this weekend because of reasons. So I'm either stranded at the condo or within longboard distance. When's your window?

And look at the time of the post FMT! Was too late to play, was just explaining why I didn't respond to him.

Ferny

Pretty much all day. I don't have a car this weekend because of reasons. So I'm either stranded at the condo or within longboard distance. When's your window?

And look at the time of the post FMT! Was too late to play, was just explaining why I didn't respond to him.

1pm est

lets do this

brentech

gg bird.
Really killed myself with that pick on the 2 yard line before half. Never should have thrown the ball...wasn't even likely to get a TD with it.
Bad decision all around. Also, I drafted a defense heavy team, and it didn't work out at all for me.

Bird wins 17 - 14

Birdman02

gg bird.
Really killed myself with that pick on the 2 yard line before half. Never should have thrown the ball...wasn't even likely to get a TD with it.
Bad decision all around. Also, I drafted a defense heavy team, and it didn't work out at all for me.

Bird wins 17 - 14

GG man. I was sure I was gonna regret not drafting a QB, but I lucked out since Geno Smith didn't make any terrible throws.

Are we re-drafting each round, or are we keeping the same teams?

Top Bottom