• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Colasante

Don't worry, I literally have one year before Brady, Edelman, Amandola become husks and fall apart or retire.

Hmmm-GIF.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just as a reminder, the games to determine who gets what team should not happen before the first patch.

When that does hit, it's best of one.

I like the idea of those reddit sliders, Seems like a nice balance for allowing some progression without just letting QBs all because 95 OVR by year 3

I like the idea of those reddit sliders, Seems like a nice balance for allowing some progression without just letting QBs all because 95 OVR by year 3

I've been reading the thread where those numbers came from, and there are a few notes I've seen.

1) Considering we are in a 32 cfm, we are probably going to be getting more XP than the CPU

2) We are not idiot AI's, we will allocate XP far better than the AI will in most cases

However, these numbers came from 10 year sims, and at best we're going to be doing 4 full seasons, so who knows how those numbers are going to turn out for us if we do them?

EDIT: Also would anyone like to play a game of madden?

CB3

I got a kind of shit pool for DC. Oh well! Greg tell me when you wanna play!

Also do we know if there is a cooldown for resetting the DC draft against friends like there was last year?

So a friend of mine is down visiting and he said I should buy Overwatch on PC and play it with him. I told him fuck that and I wasn't going to pay for that trash, so the only way I'd play it is if he bought it for me. Anyway, long story short I now have Overwatch on PC.

So a friend of mine is down visiting and he said I should buy Overwatch on PC and play it with him. I told him fuck that and I wasn't going to pay for that trash, so the only way I'd play it is if he bought it for me. Anyway, long story short I now have Overwatch on PC.

Why do you think Overwatch is Trash?

Greg

I got a kind of shit pool for DC. Oh well! Greg tell me when you wanna play!

Also do we know if there is a cooldown for resetting the DC draft against friends like there was last year?
Packers on, might be going out shortly

tomorrow I'm free whenev!

DCX

DCX
I got some charges on my bank account for FIFA Ultimate team shit and i went to the bank and got it sorted through them due to my bank account being over drawn and shit. Apparently, this automatically bans your PSN account according to TOS :/

So now i fight with them and see what i can to restore DCXgaf. In the meantime, DCX-gaf is born.

What blows is all my save files and digital games? DCXgaf FML

Anyways, Smokey i'n going to draft a team and we can play. Send me a FR @ DCX-gaf

DCX

Smokey

I got some charges on my bank account for FIFA Ultimate team shit and i went to the bank and got it sorted through them due to my bank account being over drawn and shit. Apparently, this automatically bans your PSN account according to TOS :/

So now i fight with them and see what i can to restore DCXgaf. In the meantime, DCX-gaf is born.

Anyways, Smokey i'n going to draft a team and we can play. Send me a FR @ DCX-gaf

DCX

WELP

its a wrap on that account, sorry m8

never do charge back. sony will always ban your account with no fucks. there's tons of posts on gaming side about it. people were getting hacked and going to their bank for charge backs first instead of sony, and they nuke the account when that happens.

in the future don't leave your pay info attached to your account. sony easily has the worst network and we saw how long it took for 2FA to come. just use pre paid cards.

For The Players

DCX

Yea, charging back basically anyone gets you an insta-ban, it's not just Sony

Although it sounds like your account was already compromised with the FIFA shit too

DCX

DCX
Yea, charging back basically anyone gets you an insta-ban, it's not just Sony

Although it sounds like your account was already compromised with the FIFA shit too

No win situation :/

I chose to preserve my bank account, I can reboot a PSN account.

Anyways, Smokes, send me a friend invite.

DCX

CB3

Yeah i deleted my account info off PSN and did that 2 step verification thing yesterday. I dont trust these companies worth a damn.

DCX

DCX
has anyone gotten a Draft Champion game to go through? Smokey and i tried and for both of us it showed we haven't drafted :/

DCX

WELP

its a wrap on that account, sorry m8

never do charge back. sony will always ban your account with no fucks. there's tons of posts on gaming side about it. people were getting hacked and going to their bank for charge backs first instead of sony, and they nuke the account when that happens.

in the future don't leave your pay info attached to your account. sony easily has the worst network and we saw how long it took for 2FA to come. just use pre paid cards.

For The Players

@.@

Going to remove PP and my CC

brentech

I haven't intentionally not been using my linked accounts, but recently they haven't worked when I tried to use them - so I kept having to go to Amazon, buy a digital card, then use it. So removed the linked accounts anyways.

Wish 2 step wasn't through text, but it's a start. Steam does it pretty well through the app.

Somnia

Well did my draft on the friend options. I had no idea you could get a hall of famer.

QB - Romo
HB - Emmitt Smith
WR - AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Cooks
My oline is meh best player is Johnson RT from Philly
TE - Bennett

ROLB - Suggs
MLB - Barron
LOLB - Mercilus
SS - N Allen
FS - R Allen
CB - Colvin, Cockrell and Waynes... aka throw on me all day
RE - Avril
DT - Harrison and Woods
LE - Devin Taylor

My defense is pretty meh

Well did my draft on the friend options. I had no idea you could get a hall of famer.

QB - Romo
HB - Emmitt Smith
WR - AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Cooks
My oline is meh best player is Johnson RT from Philly
TE - Bennett

ROLB - Suggs
MLB - Barron
LOLB - Mercilus
SS - N Allen
FS - R Allen
CB - Colvin, Cockrell and Waynes... aka throw on me all day
RE - Avril