• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

Surface Pro 4's are pretty legit

Got one on sale. So far so good. Their pen sucks, but everything else is pretty good.

I wanted to get one but I'm waiting out for the refresh. Bought an iPad Pro instead, I love the iPad for what I use it for but it would be nice to be able to do some actual work on a tablet like device. I'm betting the Surface isn't as good as a tablet but I definitely want to try it out for productivity purposes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
RAW_08112014hmm_0709.jpg

2 Time Battle Cup Champion!

Get rekt shake.

drizz i'll play you now if you're still on. otherwise i'm going to finish up my DC season or whatever.... i'm 4-0 and all 4 were quits :(

p.s.

somnia i'm sorry but you'll have to bench romo for 10 weeks

im so sorry

I think FMT was joking, he let me play with injured Shawne Merriman all the time.

Also I am -11 in DotA2 when I play with Splat, my worst mark of anyone by far. But I have a winning record when paired with FMT or MrBob. I've played more games with CB than anyone else, but it was split between his two accounts, I win more when I play with his smurf.

Gg FMT, that might've been the worst asswoopin I've ever received. Couldn't run it pass the line of scrimmage, -11 rushing yds. Threw some terrible throws. Couldn't stop you either.

Tanne: 31.0, 12/21, 109 yds, O TD, 3 INT // 1 Fumble
Ajayi: 5 carries, 2 yds // 4 rec, 10 yds
Landry: 3 rec, 35 yds
Jenkins: 5 Tkls, 1 INT

Kaep: 69.2, 12/20, 182 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT
Hyde: 13 carries, 65 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Fumble // 1 rec, 9 yds
McDonald: 4 rec, 85 yds
Brock: 2 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 TD

CB3

That Prominence Poker game is not half bad. I feel pretty good about my performance all things considered.

Splat

Three straight immediate connection drops in draft champions. One nothing, one gave a win, one gave a loss. Sigh.
Make it 5 straight with another nothing and a loss. Ty for tickets, ea :/

amazon has some good pre-order deals on most xbone games but unfortunately not for the digital versions. i want to buy ReCore and forza horizon 3 digital so i can get the pc version as well but they're full price AND you don't get the prime discount.

although, the lame thing about the prime discount is you get the 20% off the list price. so for instance even though forza is $53.99, you only get it dropped down to $47.99 (as opposed to dropping down to $43)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
welp, i dove into MUT head first and spent about $50 bucks on packs. I feel kinda ashamed of myself but in the grand scheme of things $50 isn't a ton of money. I do wish I would have just ponied up for the Grand Gold Super Deluxe preorder though to get those extra packs. Ah well I'll remember for next year. MUT is a good time. I enjoy the whole meta-game of playing the auction house. Thanks for that write up LJ it was super helpful and what convinced me to take the jump into MUT. Though I didn't listen to your advice about not spending lol..

Anyone want to play a game? MUT servers keep timing out and it's frustrating me.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I should clarify that $40 of that was from my Sony Rewards card. I had enough points to redeem 2 $20 PSN credits.

nvm gonna cancel playing I forgot the bengals are on so I'm going to watch them.

CB3

I should clarify that $40 of that was from my Sony Rewards card. I had enough points to redeem 2 $20 PSN credits.

nvm gonna cancel playing I forgot the bengals are on so I'm going to watch them.

oh so it was #FMT-Free

welp, i dove into MUT head first and spent about $50 bucks on packs. I feel kinda ashamed of myself but in the grand scheme of things $50 isn't a ton of money. I do wish I would have just ponied up for the Grand Gold Super Deluxe preorder though to get those extra packs. Ah well I'll remember for next year. MUT is a good time. I enjoy the whole meta-game of playing the auction house. Thanks for that write up LJ it was super helpful and what convinced me to take the jump into MUT. Though I didn't listen to your advice about not spending lol..

Anyone want to play a game? MUT servers keep timing out and it's frustrating me.

Peanuts by doter standards

Come join us on the dark side

Top Bottom