• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I listened to neogaf again on some movies (autopsy of Jane doe and ouija) and they both fucking sucked dick. Why do I keep giving a board that liked John wick the benefit of the doubt...

brentech

I listened to neogaf again on some movies (autopsy of Jane doe and ouija) and they both fucking sucked dick. Why do I keep giving a board that liked John wick the benefit of the doubt...
I started tracking any movie that I saw for the first time this year. 9 movies so far in 2017.

Horror is the least interesting genre for me. I like creepy, but I don't like gore for gore.
10 Cloverfield Lane is probably my favorite recent suspense/mystery, whatever you want to call it. I have 0 interest in the movies you listed.

I started tracking any movie that I saw for the first time this year. 9 movies so far in 2017.

Horror is the least interesting genre for me. I like creepy, but I don't like gore for gore.
10 Cloverfield Lane is probably my favorite recent suspense/mystery, whatever you want to call it. I have 0 interest in the movies you listed.

The last 15 mins or so of Cloverfield ln ruined the movie

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Go watch Clue. It's the only good movie based on a board game.

COVmCy5.jpg

Mrbob

Lego Batman looks fun. WB should only make Lego super hero movies.

You can double dip with John Wick 2.

Smokey

I had to ask Greg the other night if Migos was a guy or a group of guys.

That should show the extent of my knowledge/caring about them or the rest of those awful "rappers".

The point was, your boy, the Kobe of rap, bought their album after "clowning" them!

banderas.png

Greg

I would swap back to PS4 if I had a pro and it ran like PC version

my best friend plays on there and I abandoned him

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB - Today at 6:53 PM
if the pats come back in this shit
im not letting DCX into the league next year

Welp. Nothing I can do about this now.

Top Bottom