• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

GG Boss. Guess I definitely made a mistake trying to get more points before the half with the...interesting fumble that resulted. An alright outing for my first game, lots to learn though.

I know people have said the run game is rough this year, but it seemed especially pointless trying to run with the awful O-line you're likely to have in this mode. Not even Bae could overcome their ineptitude.

brentech

GG Boss. Guess I definitely made a mistake trying to get more points before the half with the...interesting fumble that resulted. An alright outing for my first game, lots to learn though.

I know people have said the run game is rough this year, but it seemed especially pointless trying to run with the awful O-line you're likely to have in this mode. Not even Bae could overcome their ineptitude.
i think I'm the only one that doesn't like it. =[

I drafted 4 Olineman and Murray was a beast for me. Problem with the run game for me is that it either doesn't exist or its 5+ yds per. The OLines in game confidence seems extreme?

TheCrow

The spirit of Eznark lives on! Also who goes blink first on huskar. WHY?!?!

EaBvEvV.png

Wow phoenix that was crazy, we both fucked up in so many ways.

I need to stop relying on the AI to play decent deep coverage and go for the swat myself

DCX

DCX
I have a new PSN name. DCX-gaf.

If I'm not already on your friend list, can you add me please. Thanks.

DCX

brentech

Motherfuckers want to complain about social injustices but not willing to spend a little time making sure there isn't one in court.

BigAT

I got stuck on a jury for a two week long trial a few years ago.

Aside from the obligation and boring nature of the whole thing, the worst part was it was a civil trial and nearly everyone that was involved on both sides was a real piece of shit. It was unfortunate that we had to rule in someone's favor and couldn't rule against both sides.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I haven't been summoned to jury duty in a few years but when I went, I just spend the whole time playing DS in the room waiting for my number to be called. I actually got onto the initial jury selection then dismissed. It could have been worse

The only real inconvenience was the court house was out of the way, and it's a nightmare gathering anyone to do anything on the busy ass crowded small streets out here.

brentech

I haven't been summoned to jury duty in a few years but when I went, I just spend the whole time playing DS in the room waiting for my number to be called. I actually got onto the initial jury selection then dismissed. It could have been worse

The only real inconvenience was the court house was out of the way, and it's a nightmare gathering anyone to do anything on the busy ass crowded small streets out here.
I've never been selected. Just showed up, then each time a plea deal is struck.

I understand outright not going for health issues and whatnot, but most people can delay and work out a date.
My mom lives an hour and a half out of Philly, and she just got summoned for a trial there mid September.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thats far. They should really make sure if you are selected, that you can go to your most local courthouse. My mom got jury duty in LA a while ago which is pretty far and a hell of a drive in the morning during the week garbage LA traffic.

I should have delayed but I felt like getting this over with. Had a lot of work to do today and it's hard to get my mind off. But I'm a freelancer so they don't count it as actual work. This is some DUI case...there's 24 of us and they'll take 6. Everyone's looking around at each other like are YOU gonna try and be the one who keeps me here?

The prosecutor's assistant is really hot though....

Wow damn you can get summoned to a place 90 minutes out? That's ridiculous. How is that shit allowed??

I ended up getting out. I just sat there with my palm covering the right of my face and barely answered questions when asked. I actually ended up being really curious to see what the case was and to see the process play out, but today couldn't be that day. Some of the people in there seemed like interesting people to talk with. One of the guys also looked and sounded exactly like Oscar from the office.

brentech

I think I've used my grill a single time since the year and a half that I got a sous vide. Just opened it up to cook some Italian sausage....omg, that grill is so gross

Bread

Banned
welp, i dove into MUT head first and spent about $50 bucks on packs. I feel kinda ashamed of myself but in the grand scheme of things $50 isn't a ton of money. I do wish I would have just ponied up for the Grand Gold Super Deluxe preorder though to get those extra packs. Ah well I'll remember for next year. MUT is a good time. I enjoy the whole meta-game of playing the auction house. Thanks for that write up LJ it was super helpful and what convinced me to take the jump into MUT. Though I didn't listen to your advice about not spending lol..

Anyone want to play a game? MUT servers keep timing out and it's frustrating me.
did you get any cool players?

BigAT

When I did my DC draft last night one of my WHOA LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THESE THREE GUYS ARE choices was a Nick Foles card with special colors.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
did you get any cool players?

Got a Gio Bernard gold so that was cool. Honey Badger elite, and two other elites I can't remember who. Overall underwhelming. My team is up to 80 OVR so that's something.

Top Bottom