• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I was legit laughing.
KuGsj.gif

GG Thats how i lost that random game. Had a 21-7 lead and he sacked me like 6 times and forced 3-4 fumbles :/

Going to be a long season!

DCX

oh shit you brought back the good ol' days smiley

That was AT complaining, you dolt.

It's summer and nothing else is really on right now, so unless you have a backlog, I think it's worth checking out. Just understand that the best episode is the first one and temper expectations for the finale.

CUTigerAlum : I really hope the fix the fumbles in the first patch
frenchmovietheme : what is wrong with the fumbles?
CUTigerAlum : just seems like qb's fumble way more than they should

i guess some dumb motherfucker stole your password and was chatting under your username yesterday then biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

DCX

DCX
i guess some dumb motherfucker stole your password and was chatting under your username yesterday then biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Honestly, you need eat sacks. It's hard to get used to, but you will lose games if you don't.

I fumbled a total of 7 times in two games.

DCX

I like how your stupid ass took only a few lines from chat to prove your point, taking out everything after, including the part where we both agreed that it was still better than it used to be.

I expect no less from the California trash that would start Kap.

TheCrow

I've both gained and lost respect for Kaep in record time. Like I dig your reasoning for your protest but then you come out with this false equivalence between Trump and Clinton. Like one of them didn't want to sell/rent to blacks while the other helped fight segregation in the south. Well at least his hearts in the right place. Overall it was a net positive.

TheCrow

Crow you are too protective of your queen

Anyone in here take cold showers?

You should see Adam in poligaf.

Also dota sucked yesterday. Managed to get in 6 games despite getting home at around 9. Stupid fantasy league draft almost screwed me out of hitting 40 ranked games. My only two victories were with bristleback. Played against the same PA in back to back games. First game I was supporting and my carries were terrible. Then I whipped out the bristleback and shut her down.

Cold showers suck. I take scalding hot showers. Feels good man!

I like how your stupid ass took only a few lines from chat to prove your point, taking out everything after, including the part where we both agreed that it was still better than it used to be.

I expect no less from the California trash that would start Kap.

except the entire point of the original post was that you were complaining about QB fumbles. to what degree doesn't matter as you had some problem with QB fumbles and tiburon said they won't be adjusted at all. you lose!

BigAT

except the entire point of the original post was that you were complaining about QB fumbles. to what degree doesn't matter as you had some problem with QB fumbles and tiburon said they won't be adjusted at all. you lose!

And he tried to blame me for it instead! Has he no shame?

lol I just had someone call and say "blah blah from the local church, please let us know if we need to pray for you"

my reply : "nah, I'm going to hell, but thanks anyways"

*click*

BigAT

We said that fumbles was the better alternative to incompletions, and you disagreed. But please, you guys continue with your smear campaign.

What? When did I say that?

Wait, do you mean when I said I would prefer Madden having too few fumbles to too many? Yeah, I would rather have Madden decided on the sticks then the game decide that my 99 CAR RB with protect the ball trait should randomly fumble twice a game for no reason.

brentech

My desktop is a toaster again after another Windows 10 update. Reinstalled Windows and its still locks up when rolling over the start bar.
Seeing if I can get a Windows 8 key now. Shit is fucked up.

I currently feel like Steve Zissou
G5vRggQ.gif

BqQH5UN.gif

Bread

Banned
My desktop is a toaster again after another Windows 10 update. Reinstalled Windows and its still locks up when rolling over the start bar.

G5vRggQ.gif

BqQH5UN.gif
what's the deal?

brentech

what's the deal?
What's causing it, I don't really know. I do keep the OS on my SSD, other programs on a hard drive, and apparently Microsoft thinks that's part of the issue, but it wasn't an issue before the W10 Anniversary update. And not everyone having the same exact problem even has two drives.
Basically the Anniversary Update jobbed my computer, and it won't let me go back to before it. And now it just crashes every time I start up. 100% unusable at this point.
Trying to buy a cheap key on Reddit and just move back to 8.1

There is a big thread with people trying to solve via 100 different ways: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...ws_10_fully_freezes_after_anniversary_update/

Smokey

G5vRggQ.gif

BqQH5UN.gif

Brent ever stop and think maybe it's you? Between this and your PS4, what's going on at the Brent complex m8

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey LJ is the auction house always fucking terrible? No matter what time of day I get on I can't sort through more than 2 filters without getting "Error: The EA servers are not available at this time."

I know it's not my connection I have my PS4 connected via Ethernet and never drop my connection to the psn.

Top Bottom