• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Figured AA would be tier 1 and viper would be tier 2. Is his ult not as strong anymore?

I rarely build Aghs on Viper these days. Its super situational. I think the last time i bought it, it was because we already had alot of DPS and I needed to help lockdown some slippery heroes.

CB3

Gene Wilder -- star of classics like "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory," "Blazing Saddles," "Young Frankenstein" and more -- has died.
He was 83.

Well that sucks

CB3

Looks like the Madden patch has been sent to Sony. Might be coming sooner than we thought.

GG

I don't understand defense this year at all

I feel like I have no control when it comes to tackling

All-pro is some bullshit I think in terms of handicapping defense with the offense, but yea I felt the same thing with just having people nearly whiff on every tackle.

Greg

it's like say I want someone to dive tackle... is that even an option?

feels completely random what you're going to get each time you press a button

(I feel the same way with special moves when carrying the ball)

DJ Bowser

it's like say I want someone to dive tackle... is that even an option?

feels completely random what you're going to get each time you press a button

(I feel the same way with special moves when carrying the ball)
I've gotten the hang of the offensive jukes (spins and stiff arms are another story) but defense is still pretty rough with reactions to the inputs like you said.

brentech

SPOILERS, TAGGED, BUT SPOILERS

Anyone else finish The Night Of?

General thoughts:
Disappointed. I think the show just ended up not being a trial/mystery show...and more of a statement of the prison system? Seemed like his life was just completely fucked even after getting out.

rinse82

General thoughts:
Disappointed. I think the show just ended up not being a trial/mystery show...and more of a statement of the prison system? Seemed like his life was just completely fucked even after getting out.

Started great, then the writing started to fall apart and they reached on a lot of things in efforts to try and wrap things up.

Turturro and Ahmed were great, though.

General thoughts:

Agreed. Finale was so anti-climactic.

General thoughts:

agreed. the show kind of went downhill and shit just happened too fast. i wish this was a 16 episode series. shit just went light speed at one point.

beyond that, some of the stuff that happened was a little bit ridiculous. i understand it's a tv show but the attorney girl
bringing drugs into the prison to give to naz, making out with naz, him eventually saying he "doesn't know" if he killed her and the jury still being in a deadlock, the weird shit with duane reed where the attorney guy is chasing him then he gets away and the next time we hear from him he's testifying, the hilarious scene where the attorney is hiding in the shadows and physically "bullies" the step father to give him the court subpoena lol

overall it was a decent little miniseries. i wouldn't call it great but i felt it was worth the watch (unlike true detective season 2, the worst piece of shit ever)

Mr.┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ ‏@RsAii 7h7 hours ago
@RexDEAFootball are the "sack fumbles" included in this or is that different?!!

Rex Dickson ‏@RexDEAFootball 7h7 hours ago
@RsAii Not planning any changes there. Stop trying to throw out of sack and get the ball out earlier.

pls understand az

Jesus DCX, I'd like to Say GG, but maybe it was just a good first half? Neither of us could do anything offensively and then afrer that safety the madden gods decide to fuck you repeatedly

DCX

DCX
I was legit laughing.
KuGsj.gif

GG Thats how i lost that random game. Had a 21-7 lead and he sacked me like 6 times and forced 3-4 fumbles :/

Going to be a long season!

DCX

Top Bottom