• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Pretty neat.

u0R39GA.png

DCX

DCX
I'll head on in a few if anyone wants to team up. My expert 49 rank is gone..rocking the rook title :'(

DCX

Gg bird! That first drive of yours was devastating. Couldn't get you off the field for shit. I was pressing the wrong button on the fake Fg, would've worked!

Drizzlers: 13
Birdmans: 17

Drizzlers
J Elway: 75.0, 15/21, 187 yds, 1 TD, 3 INTs
L Murray: 6 carries, 89 yds, 1 TD // 2 rec, 14 yds
S Bailey: 5 rec, 52 yds
L David: 6 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 Sack

Birdmans:
G Smith: 118.8, 9/10, 156 yds, 0 TDs, 0 INTs // 1 rush, 4 yds, 1 TD
J Stewart: 14 carries, 22 yds, 1 TD
E Sanders: 4 rec, 61 yds

Birdman02

GG man. That first drive was nuts. Really glad I pushed for that FG to end the 1st half because it ended up being the difference.

That fake was wide open. I sold out trying to block it!

I can't believe Geno was 9/10 with that run game. I was predicting pass every play -_-. You ran way too much haha, would've probably ran the score up on me if you didn't start playing the clock. You won it with the user picks.

Birdman02

The running game feels really stiff to me right now. There were multiple times where my guys would make hard cuts when I was just barely trying to change their angle. I also got stuck on my OL a few times.

LJ11

Hey LJ is the auction house always fucking terrible? No matter what time of day I get on I can't sort through more than 2 filters without getting "Error: The EA servers are not available at this time."

I know it's not my connection I have my PS4 connected via Ethernet and never drop my connection to the psn.

Hmmm, every once in a while they crap out, but they're pretty stable. I was flipping puzzle pieces this weekend and didn't have much trouble. Also started to flip bronze and silve players that go into the hero sets, but it honestly bored me. Sitting on 300k, started the weekend with 45k.

I've been missing in action lately, I'm hoping to hop on and do some h2h with you guys this week.

Somnia

Stranger Things Season 2 confirmed for 2017, YESSSS

edit: I really need to get some Madden games in this weekend. WoW is taking over right now for me, but I want to keep scrimming at Madden to get ready for the season.

brentech

Alright, I've made the move back to Windows 8.1. Weird going back to it, forgot about the archaic switch between desktop and start screen, but at least this shit doesn't lock up on start.
naga-song3.gif

I won't watch it so what happened?
Honestly don't know why you'd want to know if you're not watching the movie but,
they scalp a guy, then two guys grab him by either leg and hold him upside down while a third hacks him in half starting at the groin. These Indians in this aren't human, have super strength, and the two holding either leg pull until they rip him in half long ways.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hmmm, every once in a while they crap out, but they're pretty stable. I was flipping puzzle pieces this weekend and didn't have much trouble. Also started to flip bronze and silve players that go into the hero sets, but it honestly bored me. Sitting on 300k, started the weekend with 45k.

I've been missing in action lately, I'm hoping to hop on and do some h2h with you guys this week.

Maybe I need to look into opening some ports on my router or something. Even after power-cycling everything I still end up getting disconnected from EA servers all the time. Now it's even started happening when I go into things like my lineup or the item binder.

I've been flipping puzzle pieces and some silvers/bronze cards as well. I started with around 15k and I think I'm up to a little over 30k now. I am trying to unlock the Clowney puzzle though since I already have 7 of 10. Those last couple of pieces are expensive as fuck though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, Saints signed Paul Kruger. I believe I had signed him onto the Bronco's in last years league. It's like he never left.

Top Bottom