• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
In my little single player franchise mode, got to the first draft, and the Browns have 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds (#1, 11, 33, and 50)

They draft 3 QBs (1, 11 and 50)

EA really does know the Browns.

most madden game ever

gg I guess

lol, phased interception on that first pick.

also, what is the game accretion set at? I know Jabee usually burned most of his clock, but that game felt like it went extremely fast.

BigAT

Is anyone here excited for Last Guardian? Like truly excited, without reservation. I just can't imagine anyone that is realistic in the least being pumped about its release at this point with all the development red flags it has.

brentech

Is anyone here excited for Last Guardian? Like truly excited, without reservation. I just can't imagine anyone that is realistic in the least being pumped about its release at this point with all the development red flags it has.
It has never LOOKED interesting to me.
Only interest is because the team making it, but still no.

Somnia

I have 0 excitement for it now, I was when it was first announced, but that's long gone.

Not much that I'm excited about the rest of this year really. Mafia 3, Civ and maybe Watch Dogs 2 if it turns out ok. I'm starting to get shooter fatigue so BF1, TF2, Gears and CoD aren't exciting me at all.

I want to say I'm excited about FFXV, but I have a feeling it'll turn out bad.

WTF! I thought you all thought strawberry pop tarts were the worst!

Agree with Bread, the only acceptable pop tart is the smores one. My college dorm had endless supplies of the fruity ones and those are the very worst.

Greg

oh man

there was a little store above the rec center in college - s'mores poptarts and shitty vending machine coffee used to be my breakfast before I went to the rec every morning

Nightz

I want a Pop Tart now.

I looked at the website and they now have soda flavored Pop Tarts (A&W root beer and Crush). Can't imagine how gross those taste.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Strawberry Pop-Tart is fine.

Top 3:

1. Cinnamon
2. Cherry
3. French Toast (I dont think these exist anymore?)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I want a Pop Tart now.

I looked at the website and they now have soda flavored Pop Tarts (A&W root beer and Crush). Can't imagine how gross those taste.

Saw those 2 flavors, and I don't think I could handle the absurdity of them. By all rights, they should not exist.

I just read a 10 year old Madden league thread out of the blue today...

...you guys need anyone to fill in?

You can play for me when it's my turn to wait on DM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just read a 10 year old Madden league thread out of the blue today...

...you guys need anyone to fill in?

I was watching a youtube video of Madden 06 on PS2 last night. I wish I were playing that instead of this new one.

Miguel

I was watching a youtube video of Madden 06 on PS2 last night. I wish I were playing that instead of this new one.

Our Dawkins vs Glenn Earl (HOU)/Jermaine Phillips (TB) INT battles every season were outstanding. Pretty sure we were by far 1 and 2 in the league for a couple of years.

Top Bottom