• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

toaster strudels were better

T0Z0T6l.jpg

DCX

DCX
DM has responded and can play around 8 est. I have to go to Syracuse together and will be back around that time. 8-9 ish est.

Hope it works out.

DCX

JABEE

Is there any way to speed up the approach into a place kick if you see the defender coming?

I have never had a kick blocked before I played last night. One was blocked and there was a roughing the kicker called on a 49 yard FG.

I know this is a new prominent feature in the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So is anybody jumping back in to Destiny next week?

I dont know that I can return to that destiny world for a third time. Especially when the end game is probably watching AZ stumble around moving platforms for two hours.

I am very much looking forward to whatever Destiny 2 is, though.

I dont know that I can return to that destiny world for a third time. Especially when the end game is probably watching AZ stumble around moving platforms for two hours.

I am very much looking forward to whatever Destiny 2 is, though.

I'm not getting it, so go ahead and queue up another excuse for not getting it.

DCX

DCX
I'll get it. I'm starting a whole new character after my PSN locked me out of my 309 LL :'(

Eventually I'll be ready. For now..I'm not even level 40 yet.

DCX

brentech

I haven't found anything I can flip on the AH, so I'm thinking I'm just going to buy packs with my coins as usual.
It seems like the All-Pro pack is a worse deal than just buying 3 pro packs, no?

LJ11

I haven't found anything I can flip on the AH, so I'm thinking I'm just going to buy packs with my coins as usual.
It seems like the All-Pro pack is a worse deal than just buying 3 pro packs, no?

Stop right now.

Team of the Week Cards released today, you can flip shit with AJ Green the weekly hero. This weeks cards. Everyone will be after that Bruce Irvin card, great user card plus he's a blitzer

Also, here's my youtube video. Basic shit, I did it live in one shot, bit rough but I wanted to put something out there.

Here's a spreadsheet with avg prices for G/S/B cards for the Monthly Hero cards. I talk about it in the video.

Lastly, I'm going to plug my man ashwin on the MUT sub Reddit.

Top Bottom