• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Woooow. The fix is in. It's like the NFL promised the Seahawks this game if they came out holding hands. That was a fumble. And that was definitely 15 yds on the punt return.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Brent (or anyone that knows how to do it), can you post a link to the discord channel? I figure that might be a cool thing to be in during NFL games on sundays.

Hope for what? 9 wins instead of 7?
I actually predicted a 9-7 season. We're gonna lose to the 9ers wk 17 and it's gonna knock us out of the playoffs. When I saw were playing the worst team in the league last game of the season.... Seems kind of like the perfect way for a Dolphins season to end.

I actually predicted a 9-7 season. We're gonna lose to the 9ers wk 17 and it's gonna knock us out of the playoffs. When I saw were playing the worst team in the league last game of the season.... Seems kind of like the perfect way for a Dolphins season to end.
I was texting with friends after the Tannehill TD and wondered how we would blow it. We've seen this over and over again.

We win these games sometimes, but only when we are 5-7 and barely hanging onto wild card hope. And then we will follow up a big win by laying an egg in a must win against the Jets or Bills. It's never the Pats that end our season in humiliating fashion.

Being the GOAT.

Also, Dolphins D played really well. Some of the drops and breakups were due to inaccuracy, but some of the drops were definite let downs.
The D did play well, but I'm going to be a little reserved about any week 1 performance

At the end of the day you know where we are gonna end up

DJ Bowser

The D did play well, but I'm going to be a little reserved about any week 1 performance

At the end of the day you know where we are gonna end up
I'm not entertaining the notion of making the playoffs. I'm just happy that we began with some positive momentum against an elite team. It gives me hope that the coaching staff is worthwhile and maybe we can do something in the future.

rinse82

Az - likely later than 9 ET. Behind on a bunch of work, are you flexible tonight?

If not may need to reschedule for tomorrow or Tuesday

Top Bottom