• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Man i think i am the only person to have sustained a major OL injury. I lost like a left tackle for 10 weeks one year, not even sure how. Since then I have to run with full backups.

Last night notwitshstanding, unless you have a ton of depth you should still be starting fuller.

Current starters are Beckham, Cooks, and Edelman. May trade him away for a RB, which I need.

Splat

New tuning:
Another tuning update is now available in Madden NFL 17 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Below is a list improvements and updates to Madden NFL 17 Gameplay.

Increased interception chances for user-controlled defenders in Multi-player catches
Reduced kick meter accuracy penalty under rain conditions.
Reduced kick meter power penalty under snow conditions.
Increased wait-time for Pass Rushers to play shed moves when pass rushing (Reduced “Insta-Sheds”)
A variety of tuning changes to help defense be more effective vs. running plays
Reduced frequency of organic knock-outs after catches
Reduced chances of broken tackles for ball carriers
Slightly reduced throw-out-of-sack fumble chances
Reduced chance for pass-blocking RB's to Cut-Block
Reduce chance for success when pass-blocking RB's Cut-Block

A variety of tuning changes to help defense be more effective vs. running plays
time to unleash the dragon

DJ Bowser

Desean Jackson would be good for a contender who needs WRs. Should be pretty good next year too- I wouldn't expect any massive regression.

It's a shame my WR core is so young and good- I can't possibly draft a Mckay this season. Maybe a HB Mckay, though I can't run up the middle.

Desean Jackson would be good for a contender who needs WRs. Should be pretty good next year too- I wouldn't expect any massive regression.

It's a shame my WR core is so young and good- I can't possibly draft a Mckay this season. Maybe a HB Mckay, though I can't run up the middle.
DCX is just used to Roddy White sorry ass breaking down on him in every Madden. DeSean is perfect for a contender and Id be surprised if he doesn't have at least 2-3 seasons before a regression.

DCX

DCX
He would help someone now if you have no speed. Titans could use him.

He will regress. He will also be expensive.

Idk how I managed to swindle Bob with Roddy for a first rounder.

DCX

DJ Bowser

Brandon Albert, premier pass-blocking tackle is on the trade block! 88 str 84 pblk 86 impblk and 87 awareness!

Also, Arian Foster and Byron Maxwell, though I don't expect much interest in them.

BigAT

Its fine. You can do it. In spite of the shameful conversation I had with FMT just now.

Was it about icing kickers?

I'll never understand why some people in this league are incredibly eager to get rid of their best players. Happens every year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
cb check pm pls

already approved

Was it about icing kickers?

I gave FMT a quick dota quiz. He failed, but then said he knew everything about Lich. He did not know about the Chain front first hit mini-stun.

(11:06:47 AM) CB: it mini stuns on the first hit, which would interrupt things like
(11:06:51 AM) CB: teleport out
(11:06:53 AM) CB: black hole
(11:06:57 AM) CB: witch doctor ulti
(11:06:59 AM) whossorrynow015: that counts for slow!

So now stuns are slows and you can ice a kicker without taking a timeout.

Bread

Banned
Ok so that means FMT, Phee, and CB have approved

Martavis Bryant and a 4th to the Rams for Robert Quinn

also a message from beyond the grave
TLBB said:
can you tell Drizz in the thread
that he just got had

i was going to give him a second round pick + Bennett
for Jackson

already approved

I gave FMT a quick dota quiz. He failed, but then said he knew everything about Lich. He did not know about the Chain front first hit mini-stun.

So now stuns are slows and you can ice a kicker without taking a timeout.

ann-coulter-face.gif

BigAT

Are you talking about DeSean Jackson? Cause my rookie 1st rounder is my best WR. Forget best player.

He was your highest rated offensive player wide receiver, I can't help it if you don't know how to use him.

(I think. I don't know what Trent Williams final rating was and maybe they pumped up Reed a bunch at the end)

He was your highest rated offensive player, I can't help it if you don't know how to use him.

(I think. I don't know what Trent Williams final rating was and maybe they pumped up Reed a bunch at the end)
Garçon is untradeable because of cap. Reed is better and Doctson is perfect. You gotta realize this dumbass organization just spent a first round pick on a WR. My team has a thousand holes and am stacked at receivers. Would be moronic to not try to unload one of them for something more useful.

And I know how to use DeSean just fine, he's been hurt since the first quarter of week 3 tho, returns next week. Has over 100 yds. Reed, Norman, Williams, and Kerrigan are rated higher. Neither of these guys Id trade either.

I also have a QB who doesn't throw a great deep ball.

Top Bottom