• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Steelers send:
Martavis Bryant & a 4th

Rams send:
Robert Quinn

Just as soon as I'm able to log in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My thing with your trade is that you arent going to improve anything with a low 3rd round pick anyway.

remaining games this week:

eagles @ lions
bears @ colts
redskins @ ravens (sim win for skins as game dc)
jets @ steelers
bengals @ cowboys (being played tonight)
giants @ packers
bucs @ panthers

CB3

It seemed like a bad trade. The only reason i let it through is because of the cap hit + a decent chance his speed will regress soon enough. Its usually the first thing to go on those guys.

Still, its pretty low risk/high reward for FMT. I think you could have gotten better if you played your hand out a bit. Thats just my opinion!

BigAT

My thing with your trade is that you arent going to improve anything with a low 3rd round pick anyway.

This is my point. A low 3rd round pick probably gets you a player in the low 70s, if you're lucky, which is basically a replacement level player. The trade to me feels like giving away a 90+ rated player for effectively nothing.

Not being able to get anything better than that (which I'm not totally convinced is the case) still doesn't make it a smart trade.

It's an FMT third, so you might as well consider it a 4th since he will most likely go far in the playoffs.
I'm not gonna draft a tiger tho so I like my chances.

Play my hand out a bit is hilarious. I've been trying to shop him since I got the Skins. I've agreed to three trades already involving him and have negotiated with 5 different people. This is the best I got.

I was gonna offer a 2nd but hey
Well why didn't you?! I mean I'll do that. Nothing's final and FMT would understand with that kind of upbid. But I wouldn't screw my boy FMT over unless it was for a 2nd.

I've literally been holding stubborn for a second rounder forever but no1 has offered me anything better than a third, besides TLBB's bullshit offers.

But it says pending and gives me the option to withdraw.... Hmmmmmmm.......

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

I love how no1 is interested in these guys until after the trade. And then once the trade happens even the guy who offered a 4th talks shit that you only got a 3rd.

I got a 3rd round pick for something I wasn't using. Whatever. He also drops a lot, notice how I didn't list the CIT. I thought I'd get more but it's not like I didn't try.
lmao drizz smh

what was it you said about TLBB agreeing to deals and then backing out?
I wouldn't feel good about it!
And TLBB does it just to haggle! This would be a little different... Somehow...

This hasn't really even been approved without Luke since CB doesn't get a vote on trades within his division..... Jackson should be a Bengal!

CB3

Ill do either of them if we have people.

This hasn't really even been approved without Luke since CB doesn't get a vote on trades within his division..... Jackson should be a Bengal!

This is not going to work out how you want it to.

BigAT

The replies to virtually any Ray Lewis tweet are always hilarious.

Ray Lewis @raylewis
How much better would the world be if we pandered for God's approval the way we do Twitter approval?

Jay ‏@Jay_Sanin
@raylewis you killed multiple people

pragmatic guy ‏@TepidButter
@ThisKindaBrad @paulprince59 @Jay_Sanin @raylewis ray lewis stabbed a guy and got away with it

Ike Nice ‏@TheRealikeNice
@raylewis look brother you beat a murder case and your son was indicted for rape charges, practice what you tweet. #GoThatWay

Matthew Cot ‏@KantStopTheCot
@raylewis Or these criminals could get a good lawyer and settle out of court for crimes they committed. 🤔

🏌 ‏@MajorSlander
@raylewis you're a murderer

((Jon Fox)) ‏@TheBigFoxx
@raylewis I hope that you're doing more to ask the lord for forgiveness for being a part of a murder than tweeting.

Aquarius Lovehall ‏@iDrewItUp
@raylewis not as good as it'd be if we still had the two people you were charged with murdering still with us.

gstakev ‏@gstakev
@raylewis well Ray, twitter is real and god is not. Also, you're a murderer.

Hayden ‏@HMAN96_BOSTON
@raylewis world would be EVEN better if people didn't kill each other right, Ray?

Splat

Well why didn't you?! I mean I'll do that. Nothing's final and FMT would understand with that kind of upbid. But I wouldn't screw my boy FMT over unless it was for a 2nd.

I've literally been holding stubborn for a second rounder forever but no1 has offered me anything better than a third, besides TLBB's bullshit offers.

I asked what positions you were interested in (THIS IS ME SHOWING INTEREST)
Everything but QB WRs TE And Safeties. Though I got a trade done pending approval.

And by the time I was able to check the thread again, because I'm at work doing productive work stuff, the trade was sealed. You managed to hold out for ~3 hours before pulling the trigger.

Ferny

Sweet! We just need to round up the usually suspects. I'm low light and my abilities are not maxed at all :/

Definitely will be a carry situation

DCX

I was actually planning on running VoG tonight actually.

#1 Ferny
#2 Kaoticblaze
#3 DCX
#4 AT?
#5 ?
#6 ?

I should have two of those slots filled, but if a 6th is interested, let me know. Say about 9:45-10 EST

I asked what positions you were interested in (THIS IS ME SHOWING INTEREST)

And by the time I was able to check the thread again, because I'm at work doing productive work stuff, the trade was sealed. You managed to hold out for ~3 hours before pulling the trigger.
He's been on the block for ages sir

manfestival

im doing fantasy mode and the drops are WORSE. WHAT IS THIS SHENANIGANS?!

I couldnt have imagined a game making me angrier than dota 2

The replies to virtually any Ray Lewis tweet are always hilarious.

Ray Lewis @raylewis
How much better would the world be if we pandered for God's approval the way we do Twitter approval?

Jay ‏@Jay_Sanin
@raylewis you killed multiple people

pragmatic guy ‏@TepidButter
@ThisKindaBrad @paulprince59 @Jay_Sanin @raylewis ray lewis stabbed a guy and got away with it

Ike Nice ‏@TheRealikeNice
@raylewis look brother you beat a murder case and your son was indicted for rape charges, practice what you tweet. #GoThatWay

Matthew Cot ‏@KantStopTheCot
@raylewis Or these criminals could get a good lawyer and settle out of court for crimes they committed. 🤔

🏌 ‏@MajorSlander
@raylewis you're a murderer

((Jon Fox)) ‏@TheBigFoxx
@raylewis I hope that you're doing more to ask the lord for forgiveness for being a part of a murder than tweeting.

Aquarius Lovehall ‏@iDrewItUp
@raylewis not as good as it'd be if we still had the two people you were charged with murdering still with us.

gstakev ‏@gstakev
@raylewis well Ray, twitter is real and god is not. Also, you're a murderer.

Hayden ‏@HMAN96_BOSTON
@raylewis world would be EVEN better if people didn't kill each other right, Ray?

Insert link to SNL Ray of Light which Ray Lewis' lawyers have scrubbed from the Internet.

Brandon Albert, premier pass-blocking tackle is on the trade block! 88 str 84 pblk 86 impblk and 87 awareness!

Also, Arian Foster and Byron Maxwell, though I don't expect much interest in them.

I'll trade you 4th for Albert since that appears to be the going rate for good players.

DJ Bowser

I'll trade you 4th for Albert since that appears to be the going rate for good players.
Having abandoned the run game, my stalwart LT is definitely worth more than a 4th!

I have a young guy I want to plug in for XP... But not that badly!

Also, is 4 commissioner approval necessary for trades or just a majority?

Bread

Banned
i doubt anyone is interested but i figure i'll just post it here anyways

i've got both PSVR bundles preordered on amazon and i don't want either, if you want the headset at launch let me know

DCX

DCX
I was actually planning on running VoG tonight actually.

#1 Ferny
#2 Kaoticblaze
#3 DCX
#4 AT?
#5 ?
#6 ?

I should have two of those slots filled, but if a 6th is interested, let me know. Say about 9:45-10 EST
CB said he would run if we could get 6

DCX

Top Bottom