• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Great, first Wiener's back in the news and now Eznark's retweeting about Piss Clubs. Internet definitely not taking a day off today.

brentech

In my solo league, I found this guy.

Cs-Q0K_W8AAp2Ym.jpg:large

Just looked up my absurd Mei game I had last night to see where 63 Elminations ranks on the leaderboards. I currently hold the 38th best Mei game ever on PSN!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wtf

I can't hit a 30 yarder with confidence in the Santa Clara wind!

I can't hit from inside the 10 because the buttons presses will randomly not be recognized, leading to either both buttons being recognized near the upper part, or the 2nd button press being recognized long past the point you needed to put it.

I can't hit from inside the 10 because the buttons presses will randomly not be recognized, leading to either both buttons being recognized near the upper part, or the 2nd button press being recognized long past the point you needed to put it.

Mine recognizes, I just suck. Well last night the meter showed the wind N/S so I said cool, easy. But then I guess it was north east wind :(

Smokey

Wellie are you around to Madden

I could get it in before the game starts or during. Forgot you can use Twitter to watch TNF.

brentech

I used it last week to watch. It was crystal clear! And I dont even have a twitter account
Just imagine all the hot takes you could serve about Harbs

So far the most stressful thing about the baby isn't the baby, it's all the friends and family visiting back to back. Just feel like I don't have a moment to myself.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT with twitter is too terrifying to think about. He'd tweet out his social security number by accident immediately.

Top Bottom