• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Somnia

Splat can have the sim win or whatever. I can't even kick extra points after a TD. I'm going to pull the plug and let a backup take over the Cowboys, I'm too pissed at this bullshit to keep going.

Splat

before you fully quit somnia: if someone else is controlling those cowboys does the game have the same issue? if so then it's a roster issue. I checked your depth chart and you only have 6 OLineman on roster. I wonder if the game is freaking out trying to get blockers for fg formation? You want to try cutting some TEs (you have 5) and signing some more OL and give that a go?

Splat can have the sim win or whatever. I can't even kick extra points after a TD. I'm going to pull the plug and let a backup take over the Cowboys, I'm too pissed at this bullshit to keep going.

before we go that route let me see if EA technical support can provide any assistance. i doubt it but it's worth a shot.

az did dm contact you?

before you fully quit somnia: if someone else is controlling those cowboys does the game have the same issue? if so then it's a roster issue. I checked your depth chart and you only have 6 OLineman on roster. I wonder if the game is freaking out trying to get blockers for fg formation? You want to try cutting some TEs (you have 5) and signing some more OL and give that a go?

Considering the game by default puts some random OL as your long snapper this wouldn't surprise me.

You could try going into a free practice and picking your FG formation to see what happens.

Somnia

Well hopefully that's a permanent fix, thanks for testing splat. Sorry I can't do a full game tonight. Let me know if you can go Friday night if not you can have the sim win for all this trouble.

I've ran 6 OLine forever in Madden cause they never get hurt.

Thanks man!

Splat

Well hopefully that's a permanent fix, thanks for testing splat. Sorry I can't do a full game tonight. Let me know if you can go Friday night if not you can have the sim win for all this trouble.

I've ran 6 OLine forever in Madden cause they never get hurt.

Thanks man!

Yeah, hoping it's permanent. Let's aim for similar time tomorrow? That's a hilariously shitty bug they have in the game if that was in fact causing it.

Huh. Smart call. That wasnt a problem in previous games I think.

it for sure wasn't. i usually only kept 6 OL. this year i kept 8... mostly because i didn't really trust my center and unsure on guard, and a couple of my reserve guards had pretty decent stats in some areas so i was going to mix and match if i had to

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I started watching Mr. Robot. This show is pretty cool!

Minor music spoilers from early on in season 1 just incase anyone cares:

Using "Steal My Sunshine" to represent happiness was an inspired choice.

I started watching Mr. Robot. This show is pretty cool!

Minor music spoilers from early on in season 1 just incase anyone cares:

Using "Steal My Sunshine" to represent happiness was an inspired choice.

There was one episode, I won't say which, that was just a massive emotional gutpunch that I haven't experienced from a TV show in a long time. I was glad I was marathoning it because waiting a week after it would've been killer.

it for sure wasn't. i usually only kept 6 OL. this year i kept 8... mostly because i didn't really trust my center and unsure on guard, and a couple of my reserve guards had pretty decent stats in some areas so i was going to mix and match if i had to

In my game against Ferny my OL actually got so gassed that my backups played snaps. I actually wish it was easier to sub dudes in because I have some guys who are better run blockers and some who are better pass blockers.

Somnia

Really hope it works somnia. Would be shit way to have to leave the league.

It worked 6 or so times in our test last night, so we shall see in a real game tonight! I sure as hell hope so.

Sucks starting 0-4 because I stopped caring and having to constantly reset games or give a sim win. Oh well at least I'll get a good draft pick.

Someone trade for Romo! Cheap, he's on sale!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man i think i am the only person to have sustained a major OL injury. I lost like a left tackle for 10 weeks one year, not even sure how. Since then I have to run with full backups.

Last night notwitshstanding, unless you have a ton of depth you should still be starting fuller.

Top Bottom