• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Is fatigue different for everyone this year? My guys are coming out from halftime already winded for no real reason, on both sides of the ball.

Is fatigue different for everyone this year? My guys are coming out from halftime already winded for no real reason, on both sides of the ball.

I was wondering about this in my game with Ferny. My dudes were dead from the second quarter on. Maybe they finally programmed in West Coast to East Coast fatigue?

Having abandoned the run game, my stalwart LT is definitely worth more than a 4th!

I have a young guy I want to plug in for XP... But not that badly!

Also, is 4 commissioner approval necessary for trades or just a majority?

Well my offer stands for now!

DJ Bowser

Seems like it. It's infuriating and nonsensical.

I also have heard being the away team causes more fatigue.

BigAT

Yeah, looking at the VOD of our game right now and Brent's guys came out of halftime basically fine while some of mine were spent, even though we must have had extremely similar TOP in the first half. Like my offense had all of halftime, then sat during a full drive from Brent to start the second half and even then guys were tired when they got onto the field.

I don't get it. HFA maybe? It's dumb but that's the only thing I can think of.

Not blaming my loss on it in the least though, a few braindead minutes by me were more than enough to ruin any chance I had at that game. It's just happened in a few games this year already and it's frustrating.

brentech

Julius Peppers available for trade. 1 year on his contract if you need a pass rushing stop gap. Honestly probably a better 4-3 player than 3-4 unless you keep him out of coverage rolls or put him at DE (which I'll probably do it I don't move him).

Looking for a mid round pick or a quick MLB, even if older or young and dumb. I ain't about that hustling life, that is what I'm looking for, no games.
haven't really paid attention to the fatigue thing. we may need to bump it up?
Sounds like bumping it down if anything

I haven't paid much attention to fatigue this year, is it actually making a notable difference, forcing subs, or making guys move slower? I haven't seen a lot of auto subs I don't think...

DJ Bowser

After being saved from myself,

Byron Maxwell is available for a 5th round pick!

Kiko Alonso is available as well.

Package them with Branden Albert and give me all your picks.

Is the advance tonight or tomorrow?

What do we have it at? I'm reading some dude on OS' sliders and he recommends 62 in CFM and 50 in main menu, with a bunch of changes to auto subs.

whatever default is, i never adjusted fatigue but i will starting next week

After being saved from myself,

Byron Maxwell is available for a 5th round pick!

Kiko Alonso is available as well.

Package them with Branden Albert and give me all your picks.

Is the advance tonight or tomorrow?

i was thinking about kiko but i don't really need him. when you are manually controlling a MLB, which i do, it eliminates a lot of the issues that a player has a low rating for so i'm not sure what kiko would do for me

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am doing a free practice and I am still so amazed at how Treadwell is essentially Alshon Jr. Dude is a machine. Not a burner but catches everything in sight and towers over DBs. I lurve him.

That said, I still cant figure out how to run with AP. The OL sucks and he just doesn't get skinny. Constantly gets stuck in a mass of bodies.

I am doing a free practice and I am still so amazed at how Treadwell is essentially Alshon Jr. Dude is a machine. Not a burner but catches everything in sight and towers over DBs. I lurve him.

That said, I still cant figure out how to run with AP. The OL sucks and he just doesn't get skinny. Constantly gets stuck in a mass of bodies.

Treadwell almost single handedly got Mississippi to the MNC before he had that gruesome leg injury.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Gg rob.

Man i made some dumb mistakes.

gg man. despite those mistakes you still made it a down to the wire game. 5 turnovers is tough to overcome. I hate playing in the rain. Way too many slips by the WR imo.

I like the scouting tendency things for your next opponent. I kind of wish there was a way to see your own tendencies as well.

At least I know that DCX is passing 3/4s of the time and 50% of those passes are of two concepts!

DCX

DCX
I like the scouting tendency things for your next opponent. I kind of wish there was a way to see your own tendencies as well.

At least I know that DCX is passing 3/4s of the time and 50% of those passes are of two concepts!
All true!

Does it also so bend and don't break in the red zone? Force me to kick a fg and I will miss it about 60% of the time!

DCX

Top Bottom