• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Should've told him to use some of that hurricane proof concrete. Dainty bitch probably eats boneless wings too!

Oh man I forgot about all that.

If nothing else, hopefully drizzler survives so I can hear more dumb shit like that for years to come.

Full tank of gas, two weeks worth of water, and got the generator out of storage. I'm ready!

Wth is a boneless chicken wing? You mean chicken nuggets?

cola has dropped out of the league (unless the patriots open up!) i will have his replacement shortly. hopefully the rosters are up tomorrow and we can start logging people in!

brentech

I have some relatives on my wife's side that live in 'the villages'. Basically north central Florida. They are leaving to western Georgia and got a hotel.

My dad lives on the golf coast, in Punta Gorda, but they aren't down there for a couple weeks anyways. Just has to hope his shit doesn't get flooded, probably will.

And that reminds me, Hooters new smoked wings are the best wings I've ever had. Holy fuck what an experience. They're fucking perfect. Hadem for the first time a few weeks ago. Sports Grille of Miami is officially second best.

Smokey

Welcome my NEW boy rand0mZer0 as the jets!

who

--

0907comp.thumb.jpg.81c826e5ad8d0a118faf1695a5d7d9c3.jpg

:eek:

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There's an empty spot in the middle, big enough to fit a 5 story condo in it.

I hear this Destiny 2 game is fun. Noticed I had a spare amazon card and now it's appeared in my DL queue.

Bread

Banned
I have some relatives on my wife's side that live in 'the villages'. Basically north central Florida. They are leaving to western Georgia and got a hotel.

My dad lives on the golf coast, in Punta Gorda, but they aren't down there for a couple weeks anyways. Just has to hope his shit doesn't get flooded, probably will.
That can't be right, all the hotels in Georgia are sold out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey‏Verified account @pastapadre 4m4 minutes ago
More
The #Madden18 roster update for week one of the regular season is out now

Also Spicy Nacho is the best doritos flavor. Followed closely by Flamas.

Just overheard a conversation between my dad and homesteads city planner. There's Currently not enough trucks in Florida to clean up the projected aftermath.... My dads been retired for 5 years (was head of ECA for a minute), they're in panic mode and pulling every resource they have. Alright you jabronis I'm fleeing to west palm beach in the morning, picking up my little sister who's in the same boat as me on the way. Well be west of I95 so at least the building won't temporarily be a part of the ocean.

Top Bottom