• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

My buddy actually just pre-purchased this with NFL Sunday Ticket. How does he get early access to it? Do you have to get through a certain provider or something?

My bad if this has already been discussed, couldn't find anything about it

nm: lol figured it out, EA season ticket. some dude told me it was NFL Sunday ticket

brentech

Hey bros, is there anywhere I can download Win 7 to a USB right now so I don't have to download it later?

edit with more win 7 types, depending on which you have key for:

Windows 7 SP1 ISO Download Links (English)

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 – X17-24209.iso (bootable)
Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 – X17-24281.iso (bootable)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 – X17-24395.iso (bootable)

-----------
side note, Spirit Breaker is pretty fun. Literally broke the spirit of opposing team. Once I hit like level 5 I came over from top and smashed their mid player down, then came back and smashed a guy on top. Grabbed some more kills and 3 guys disconnected. lol

eznark

Banned
Spent all afternoon trying to win the 100 Years War with Portugal. Ended up getting fucked by Castille. Treacherous fuckers!!

Mrbob

Got paid doing some overkill missions today in Payday 2. Taking in about 400K per mission and leveling up 3 to 4 levels per mission.

LiveWire

That's microsoft provided ISOs. They're timed trials for people with keys. They used to be more easily found on Microsoft's own servers, but MS only keeps Win8 on there now (that I'm aware of).

I stand corrected. I assumed they were links to torrent files. Carry on.

Mrbob

Playing with randoms?

Yeah. I've had extremely good luck playing with randoms. There were 3 of us who played for almost 3 hours straight with a new 4th guy hopping in. I added the two I played with to my steam friends list so I guess they aren't randoms anymore!

Smokey

Played 2 online games so far. One against pheen and one against a random (who was of course the eagles). Felt awkward as fuck to play Madden again. Had to go in and look at the controls and how to play. I didn't play the demo and so I was kind of mindfucked. Against the Eagles player it went better. I got a pick 6 with Ed Reed, #noballhawk, #baitem

feltgoodman

Played 2 online games so far. One against pheen and one against a random (who was of course the eagles). Felt awkward as fuck to play Madden again. Had to go in and look at the controls and how to play. I didn't play the demo and so I was kind of mindfucked. Against the Eagles player it went better. I got a pick 6 with Ed Reed, #noballhawk, #baitem

feltgoodman

well get ready in a bit because im going to obliterate you

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I leave for a couple of weeks and I come back to no DotA talk on this page...

Only because of a new topic and forced discussion on that whole "football" non-sense.

They all desperately want to entagle each other's procs. Whatever the hell that means.

Smokey

keenum > schaub

real talk fmt if you lose a game this year you should be mocked until season 2

the only way to beat the 49ers is to not throw the ball and just run!

who cares about shoob

all about keenum

i ran for 100+ yards on you and scored son

lol you scored on your first and last drive of the game and that was it. 38-10 is better than 35-0 though

p.s.

i did a run blitz maybe 2 times in the game. played the pass the entire game to see what i can get away with and from that angle the defense isn't as cheesy as last year. last year i could just man up with 2 safeties over the top and still stop the run. this year, at least against the texans good O line, i can't do that

Smokey

lol you scored on your first and last drive of the game and that was it. 38-10 is better than 35-0 though

p.s.

i did a run blitz maybe 2 times in the game. played the pass the entire game to see what i can get away with and from that angle the defense isn't as cheesy as last year. last year i could just man up with 2 safeties over the top and still stop the run. this year, at least against the texans good O line, i can't do that

shoulda had 13...but...dat kick arrow

Top Bottom