• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

harden5hje8.gif

Mrbob

Dale Sveum is out! All yours again, Eznark.

Sounds like the Cubs are trying to land Joe Girardi. Give me the scouting report on him AT and Wellie!

I see what you're doing, FMT. Playing the old 'let me say it's going to be shit, but I actually think it may just be ok' game with all of us. I'M ON TO YOU!

I have less than zero confidence that EA will produce a quality game. They talk about improving line interaction and then only reference better holes being opened and double team blocks. No mention of any defensive benefit with this supposed improved line play.

The game will be as the league wants its regular NFL games: high scoring barn burners

Mrbob

That can't be real. Has to be current gen. Madden can eat FMTs bag of dicks if real.

If you guys are really doing a 2K14 PS4 league I'll join in.

LiveWire

I only see one camera man in that screenshot! Sounds like 64 MB DDR SDRAM to me.

Only with the power of 8GB GDDR5 RAM can you have 5!

Actually if you look in the background in the middle and right sides you can see 4 other camera men, AND two security staff!

Dreamcast, so far ahead of its time, amazing.

Nightz

Is there any sort of next-gen upgrade program for NBA 2K14? Thinking of picking it up tomorrow. I usually get it for 360, but if there's an upgrade I'll go PS3.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Advanced to week 7:

Seahawks
Cardinals

Bills
Dolphins

Rams
Panthers

Bears
Redskins

Bengals
Lions

Cowboys
Eagles

Texans
Chiefs

Chargers
Jaguars

Patriots
Jets

Buccaneers
Falcons

49ers
Titans

Ravens
Steelers

Browns
Packers

Broncos
Colts

Vikings
Giants

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was actually gonna do some medusa research tonight because of all the talk. One of you can do it though

Top Bottom