• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

Sorry about that game. Was only able to half pay attention and it cost me in a few spots.
I also just feel slow having bot really played in a week. Rough game.

LiveWire

Fucking Miami cost me not one but TWO fantasy league games! Fucking shitty Dolphins, how are you 3-1 and the Skins 1-3?!?!?

fuck-everything-gif.gif

Fucking Miami cost me not one but TWO fantasy league games! Fucking shitty Dolphins, how are you 3-1 and the Skins 1-3?!?!?

fuck-everything-gif.gif

mostly because the redskins are a shitty team? if terrell pryor plays for the raiders you guys get blown out. let me repeat that again

if terrell fucking pryor started for the RAIDERS you guys get blown out!

p.s.

change your teams name! it offends me!

Smokey

BF4 beta looks clean and smooth as fuck.

In the 80fps range with some dips to the 70s for me @ 1080p.

Today is just too much ;_;

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey you young punks!

Today is the anniversary of the day I became me! Yup 39 years ago today I breathed my first breath. I hit "confirm" on the character select screen. I really wish I had a clue what that "sex appeal" slider did...... But that's another conversation completely.
If I could invite you all over for Skor Cake (if you don't know you should - so good) I would. But instead I raise a virtual imaginary glass to you all and ..... ( online lag is now effecting this mess.a.ge. - it is a Madden thread after all) say "Chive On! My Gaf brotherhood!"

BigAT

Hey you young punks!

Today is the anniversary of the day I became me! Yup 39 years ago today I breathed my first breath. I hit "confirm" on the character select screen. I really wish I had a clue what that "sex appeal" slider did...... But that's another conversation completely.
If I could invite you all over for Skor Cake (if you don't know you should - so good) I would. But instead I raise a virtual imaginary glass to you all and ..... ( online lag is now effecting this mess.a.ge. - it is a Madden thread after all) say "Chive On! My Gaf brotherhood!"

Congrats. Did you know you were going to set out to kill the Madden league when you born or was that a more recent pursuit?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Congrats. Did you know you were going to set out to kill the Madden league when you born or was that a more recent pursuit?

I may had made some plans while in a compromised state while wearing lipstick and a corset but I had no clue how easily those plans would work out. Totally surprised.

Hey you young punks!

Happy Birthday!

It's not often on here that I get to call someone else old!

Smokey

I may had made some plans while in a compromised state while wearing lipstick and a corset but I had no clue how easily those plans would work out. Totally surprised.

Happy birfday

Happy birthday Truelize!

Dice bending over the green team. D:

R290X come to me.

A lot of people are complaining about stuttering and other issues. Granted I do have a Titan, but for the time I played yesterday I had no issues. Averaged 77fps.

The sound is incredible and a big step up from BF3

eznark

Banned
The BF3 beta was a total cluster fuck until right before launch. I'm not terribly concerned about performance issues at this point.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what the fuck is happening to this forum.

Dying for hours everyday while evilore is getting his rocks off in Thailand somewhere.

Mrbob

Half Life 3 trademark filing buries GAF for hours. Forum is going down for weeks when the game is finally officially announced.

Top Bottom