• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
We won that game fool. And I know you are talking about the other game. I'm saying in your first game with Razor (where you tried the exact same build) you went 5/15 and were essentially a non-factor. Get some speed going man, that's the best part about Razor! He flies all over the place wreaking havok and can skate out before shit goes down.

Mrbob

Yeah I'm reading a Razor guide right now. I'll build phase boots next time.

I need to focus on a rotation of characters now. It's somewhat tough with random draft but this is what I have in mind:

Razor, Enchantress, WindRunner, Dazzle, Vengeful Spirit.

Trying to think of more carries I should learn, or try to learn.

Trasher

You were supposed to be my Doto mentor and disappeared.
It was time to let go. Me and AT's most beneficial gift to you all was to let you fly on your own.

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

TheCrow

Yeah I'm reading a Razor guide right now. I'll build phase boots next time.

I need to focus on a rotation of characters now. It's somewhat tough with random draft but this is what I have in mind:

Razor, Enchantress, WindRunner, Dazzle, Vengeful Spirit.

Trying to think of more carries I should learn, or try to learn.

Learn PL so you can take him when I'm not there.

McNei1y

It was time to let go. Me and AT's most beneficial gift to you all was to let you fly on your own.

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

You guys didn't even do that to me. At least it seems like you didn't. I feel like I'm the neglected bird in the nest who was there to fly on his own while my other 10 siblings were off flying in a V.

For the record, Vanguard is awful on just about everyone. I don't even really like it on Axe, though some people like it on him (AT!).

It seems useful on Spectre. After I get that, she's able to solo every mob on the map early on (aside from Ancients).

Trasher

You guys didn't even do that to me. At least it seems like you didn't. I feel like I'm the neglected bird in the nest who was there to fly on his own while my other 10 siblings were off flying in a V.

You were there. You don't remember because you were wasted.

TheCrow

It seems useful on Spectre. After I get that, she's able to solo every mob on the map early on (aside from Ancients).

That probably has to do with how much you leveled up by the time you get vanguard. You're better off just buying a stout shield/poor man's shield than a 2000+ item that doesn't build into anything and can't be disassembled.

McNei1y

You were there. You don't remember because you were wasted.

You're probably right. But I still feel that way!

Also, did that comic dude create a Kunkka yet?

That probably has to do with how much you leveled up by the time you get vanguard. You're probably better off just buying a stout shield/poor man's shield than a 2000+ item that doesn't build into anything and can't be disassembled.

Possibly. I remember the Stout being serviceable but according to some of the guides, I was getting the Vanguard at the appropriate time (for the most part). Maybe I've focused on guides too much to really know the difference. I probably should've farmed some mobs with the stout for a comparison.

TheCrow

Or if its the regen you want just get the ring of health by itself. It can later build into numerous big late game items. Such as refresher, pipe, or bloodstone. Preferably, you could always just start building a mek.

eznark

Banned
Bob, the Razor guides in game are like universally good and looking at dotafire, all better than the upvoted ones there.

You should have had way more denies with Dazzle in that second game. If you seriously want to play Dazzle: deny creeps, harass heroes. Rinse, repeat. Also, if your laning partner is killing Huskar but is almost dead, heal him. Or grave him. Or acknowledge that you still exist in this plane of consciousness in some form or fashion.

Mrbob

Bob, the Razor guides in game are like universally good and looking at dotafire, all better than the upvoted ones there.

You should have had way more denies with Dazzle in that second game. If you seriously want to play Dazzle: deny creeps, harass heroes. Rinse, repeat. Also, if your laning partner is killing Huskar but is almost dead, heal him. Or grave him. Or acknowledge that you still exist in this plane of consciousness in some form or fashion.

I was actually doing a decent job of grave and healing that game. Wasn't perfect but I did what I could when I could. I saved splat a bunch of times. Plus, I was the one who kept on killing Huskar which is hilarious. I was keeping him from leveling. We lost that game because 3 decided to take on 5 instead of backing off and reinforcing, then got team wiped.

I suck at denies but it is more of a timing issue.

eznark

Banned
Those self-graves with full health were sick! But yeah, you did get some good ones. That Huskar was garbage which is the only reason we were able to last as long as we did with our tri-support lineup.

Mrbob

Eznark is the king of roboDoto.

I understand what you are saying Trasher. With our higher level of intellect we can assess the situation and adjust on the fly better than these plebes.

I've found a youtube channel called Dota Cinema and they have some interesting builds for various characters.

eznark

Banned
Eznark is the king of roboDoto.

I understand what you are saying Trasher. With our higher level of intellect we can access the situation and adjust on the fly better than these plebes.

I've found a youtube channel called Dota Cinema and they have some interesting builds for various characters.

Hey, Mensa I believe you mean assess.

eznark

Banned
Haha. Jesus, it was a joke! :p

All because I compared Ez to the Grinch.....fucker.

checkmate.jpg

eznark

Banned
Dickheads, no one was replaced! I send out like 15 invites and as soon as we have 5 we go. Pretty sure that's how everyone who starts a party does it. Pull out the tampon and lets doto tonight.

brentech

I'm going to miss out on tonight's doto's

I'm going to the Lake Erie Monsters season opener tonight.
You guys replaced me with boobs and bluemax... :(

Don't worry. EZ kicked me from the group so he could invite Crow to take over as leader. Then Crow said he was going to invite Bluemax instead.
Blue thought he was being serious and was waiting for invite when I got back into the group.
These dudes just tormenting everyone!

TheCrow

Don't worry. EZ kicked me from the group so he could invite Crow to take over as leader. Then Crow said he was going to invite Bluemax instead.
Blue thought he was being serious and was waiting for invite when I got back into the group.
These dudes just tormenting everyone!

lol That was so awkward when bluemax was getting ready to play. Still funny though.

Top Bottom