• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Trasher

ez we should avatar bet the game this week. Whoever loses has to wear the worst support hero as their avvy! lewlewlewlewlewl

Mrbob

I'm the first one to shit on ms when warranted but I don't see much to this story. Great source.

My pre order is at best buy so I'll know first hand.

brentech

its always fun playing as dazzle when people dont know what shallow grave is. running through my towers trying to burn me down cause i'm soooo close to death. the lure...it's calling.

never died that game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I gave the commish power to Truelize and traded in Madden this morning. See you dudes next year, hopefully the game will be decent.

brentech

Really nice fight at this Monster's game. Our guy beat the fuck out of opponent think he removed a few more teeth for him. Would have got dropped if our guy didnt hold him up to keep hitting him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There is like a god damn wind storm going on which is severely fucking with my internet connection. Its gonna ruin my ability to play dota tonight :(

There is like a god damn wind storm going on which is severely fucking with my internet connection. Its gonna ruin my ability to play dota tonight :(

That's perfect! I was thinking about dotoing tonight - just gotta finish this lab report D: - and i didn't want one my night of doto ruined by a drow or slar! :D

edit--

Ez, sent!

Mrbob

Traded in Madden at Best Buy tonight and joined mechanical keyboard bandwagon. Best Buy has the Logitech G710 for 112 bucks currently.

Trasher

i didn't get wasted until months after my 21st birthday. it was on new years even and i got fucking smashed. the best/worst part of the night was me, my best friend and my gf were all destroyed. my best friends gf wasn't really drinking. so then my ex gf said to her COME ON LETS GIVE THE BOYS WHAT THEY WANT! asking her to make out but then like a stick in the mud she didn't want to do it. me and my buddy were just going to jack each other off while they went to town on each other but maybe in another life :(

Nightz

It always bothers me how Dotabuff says I have one more win than what my in-game total says. Is there a way to re-sync your profile with Dotabuff?

brentech

haha i was at that monsters game too....at least they scored more than the indians game that i also went to on wednesday...

was a very sad game after the first period

this is the fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UW_O_i8Xt8c
@ 54s I think the guy would have got dropped if not being held up. Annnnnd that was about the end of anything positive for the Monsters

Just played my first game as Ogre Magi. He's pretty good, but I feel like he's lacking a little something. On the other hand, he gets pretty dangerous in the mid game.
I think I was lvl 18 when we finished, so not sure past that. Probably not a go-to, but another utility I can play in the future.

Top Bottom