• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

McNei1y

If I go when you're working, can you give me more PS4 $5 boxes?!

rKhP2Kc.gif

McNei1y

Just remember that I'm the way I am because of you guys. It all started when I was undrafted. I have been undrafted since.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Son of a bitch. Monster Hunter is on sale again on the eshop until tomorrow morning.

I hate that im asking this.
Would any of you be interested in playing monster hunter...

TheCrow

GG at least i won in my only game of dota today. I'm back to .500. That fight at the tier 2 up top was scary. I think if we got wiped we would've at least lost rax.

Mrbob

Second game with Razor tonight, great success.

4-1 in my last 5 games of Doto I believe!

GG at least i won in my only game of dota today. I'm back to .500. That fight at the tier 2 up top was scary. I think if we got wiped we would've at least lost rax.

Wasn't worried. When I got there I pushed them all back.

Mrbob

Lol, the Lions had a lucky win and now you think they are going to win the division. GB will defeat them this Sunday and they still have to come to Soldier Field which is another guaranteed loss.

Trasher

Lol, the Lions had a lucky win and now you think they are going to win the division. GB will defeat them this Sunday and they still have to come to Soldier Field which is another guaranteed loss.

Hopefully Sony can get you some wins this year cause the Bears won't help you out much there!

Just give TH a PS4 controller already!

When the fuck did I ever say the Lions are winning the division?!

Mrbob

Did you rush Vanguard again?

Got my sweet HP regeneration and health boost early.

My unorthodox Razor build was awesome. The enemy team couldn't really do shit to me. Let me try to remember what I had. My l33t Vanguard of course. I also built a Butterfly, Heart of Tarrasque, might of even got Aghanims Scepter but I don't remember. Those were the biggies.

Pudge tried to hook me and fight me one on one and just got destroyed.

eznark

Banned
Got my sweet HP regeneration and health boost early.

My unorthodox Razor build was awesome. The enemy team couldn't really do shit to me. Let me try to remember what I had. My l33t Vanguard of course. I also built a Butterfly, Heart of Tarrasque, might of even got Aghanims Scepter but I don't remember. Those were the biggies.

Pudge tried to hook me and fight me one on one and just got destroyed.

Great, so you played a total shit team. In that 70 minute cluster fuck of a game we played last night you got what, halfway to butterfly?

Do you know what the agh's buff is to razor? That would have been aweeeeeeeesome in that match last night when we were trading throws. It melts towers.

I despise your Razor build. Lucky for you Drow/Ogre Magi carried you.

Mrbob

I'm talking about the game without you. Crow joined in, you left. I played better, team played better.

Guess you are the link of losing.

Top Bottom