• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Tried out the ps4 and man that controller is comfortable. It's hard to describe just how much of an upgrade it is from the POS that was the DS3. The only game I got to try was FIFA and it looks like FIFA would look with better graphics. I wanted to try other ones, but there were members of Crow's family hovering behind me the whole time.

Doesn't that mean they were members of your family too?

Also, I'd love to play dota 2 but the goddamn network is down for me.

Smokey

Tried out the ps4 and man that controller is comfortable. It's hard to describe just how much of an upgrade it is from the POS that was the DS3. The only game I got to try was FIFA and it looks like FIFA would look with better graphics. I wanted to try other ones, but there were members of Crow's family hovering behind me the whole time.

Hmm

How would they hover if they're a foot or more below you?

Mrbob

There is a 15 second NBA Live teaser game play trailer. Chubigans saves you the trouble of having to watch that garbage. Looks to be a NBA Live/Team Fortress 2 crossover:

bJkD8dZ.jpg

Ramirez

Live looks like trash, but I'll never understand the circle jerk for 2K either. I hate the canned animations that completely take control away from you in those games, meh. Not to mention the points in the paint has always been out of control. Last game of that shit I played Smokey had like 60 down low with Yao Ming, yea ok.

Smokey

Live looks like trash, but I'll never understand the circle jerk for 2K either. I hate the canned animations that completely take control away from you in those games, meh. Not to mention the points in the paint has always been out of control. Last game of that shit I played Smokey had like 60 down low with Yao Ming, yea ok.

You got yao donged

And now I have dwight

Bless morey

Nightz

Are there Xbox One kiosks at MS stores yet? There's a mall near my work with a Sony store and a MS store. My trip would be more worthwhile if both consoles were there.

Ramirez

So since Madden is more than likely trash, are we gonna run a 2K league? Do those even work, or are they still using Dreamcast infrastructure?

Somnia

You know I'm not a huge basketball video game fan just because I suck ass at them (worse than football!), but 2K is shitting all over EA right now.

Mrbob

I'll be home around 9 central I want to Doto.

I think I'm gonna cancel my BF4 pre order. Unless reviews and user impressions are amazing. Why give a shit about BF4 when I can play Dota instead.

Smokey

People from the nba thread will probably be e in ps4 league. CB will prob play because what fucking else is there on ps4 at launch. Who knows about Pheeniks he'll probably be high and low to about some kind of conspiracy at the same time

And plus online association is played with all of the teams anyway so non human teams are controlled by cpu meh

Top Bottom