• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How is Killzone multiplayer on vita? Actually, how is Killzone multiplayer at all? I never tried it on PS3

Somnia

Just the little bit I've seen of the new Killzone on PS4 it looks to me like they may have finally "got" it. The only Killzone I've enjoyed was 2 and even then it wasn't that good. Hopefully they can nail it with Shadow.

Somnia

How is Killzone multiplayer on vita? Actually, how is Killzone multiplayer at all? I never tried it on PS3

2 was the only one with good multiplayer, 3's was trash. The multiplayer director for 2 returned for Shadow so there is hope.

eznark

Banned

I've hated it on the three console games but it's pretty fun on the Vita. If it weren't on the Vita though I would probably hate it.

Sanjuro

I just checked a wiki for launch titles for the PS4 to see if there was anything I missed...yikes.

The Pinball Arcade would be my first choice.

eznark

Banned
I'm actually pretty excited for Knack, Resogun and
DCUO, fuck yeah time to resurrect the Claymaker and Godgers!

Nightz

Got my 98th and 99th wins in pub matches this morning. I think I'd like to get my 100th playing with you guys.

Killzone Mercenary on Vita is pretty fun. I actually enjoyed the campaign. Haven't really tried MP aside from the beta.

Smokey

There is a ps4 kiosk @ the Sony galleria in houston

Yis

It is time to meet my natural enemy in the console arena: da dualshock4

Edit: if DC is delayed I'm going to be pissed. Knew I shoulda stuck with the green team fuck you bob!

Ferny

Yis

Edit: if DC is delayed I'm going to be pissed. Knew I shoulda stuck with the green team fuck you bob!

There's one like 15 minutes away from me as well. Going to head over in an hour.

Yis

Fo really? Gonna have to head up there this week

Mrbob

Singsing am cry. I don't know what tournament this is but I see Doto being played on twitch. Empire just wrecked Speed Gaming.

Now Driveclub is possibly delayed, dat PS4 launch lineup is looking worse and worse every day.

Who was waiting on Drive Club? I'll only play it because of the free Playstation Plus edition. Killzone can carry the launch for first party. Well that and Resogun. If Resogun got delayed I'd be sad.

Somnia

Who was waiting on Drive Club? I'll only play it because of the free Playstation Plus edition. Killzone can carry the launch for first party. Well that and Resogun. If Resogun got delayed I'd be sad.

Racing fans? I don't give a shit about driveclub, but there are plenty of people out there who did.

Mrbob

Khftzbx.png

Ferny

Tried out the ps4 and man that controller is comfortable. It's hard to describe just how much of an upgrade it is from the POS that was the DS3. The only game I got to try was FIFA and it looks like FIFA would look with better graphics. I wanted to try other ones, but there were members of Crow's family hovering behind me the whole time.

Tried out the ps4 and man that controller is comfortable. It's hard to describe just how much of an upgrade it is from the POS that was the DS3. The only game I got to try was FIFA and it looks like FIFA would look with better graphics. I wanted to try other ones, but there were members of Crow's family hovering behind me the whole time.

lulz

Top Bottom